Currently at BWV

Tamar

DIS Veteran
We are having a great stay at BWV and enjoying the F&W festival immensely. We checked in about 3pm on Friday and got BOTH our room requests (upper floor and away from elevator) and our 1 bd std view was ready for check in. Great start.

I like the changes they've made in stocking the kitchen--a fry/omlette pan that isn't ginormous, 2 cooking spatulas so I only have to wash every other day, and a set of rubbermaid storage containers (though maybe these were left by a previous tenant?).

Staff has been friendly and attentive, and the new wireless internet was a nice surprise and works just fine. We are happy campers!!

We are here now as well and BWV has always been our favorite place. Kids love the BW view, last evening we watched the fireworks from the balcony and then went down to watch the magician. Have fun!

I hope both of you continue to have a great time! We were going to skip F&W next year, but after the fun we had a few weeks ago, we're going again and have our reservations in place for next year!:goodvibes

Glad you guys are having a great trip. :thumbsup2

We're looking forward to our BWV stay in less than a month. :cool1:

Glad your trip is going well & that you like your rooms! We stayed at BWV for the first time a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the resort. Now we're trying to decide where to stay next Fall :goodvibes

I hope both of you continue to have a great time! We were going to skip F&W next year, but after the fun we had a few weeks ago, we're going again and have our reservations in place for next year!:goodvibes

Bobbiwoz, maybe we'll be here at the same time--we just got our next year's ressie in place, too. DH is running the F&W 1/2 marathon next year, so we'll be here for first 10 days of fest....

Bobbiwoz, maybe we'll be here at the same time--we just got our next year's ressie in place, too. DH is running the F&W 1/2 marathon next year, so we'll be here for first 10 days of fest....

We will! I'll be at BCV from the 4th to the 8th! See you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter