• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Wonder Concierge Host / Staff

mamaode

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone - we leave next month on the Wonder. Does anyone know the current Concierge Host and Staff in the lounge? I looked and the posts for the Wonder are all older :) Thanks! Hailey

You can email Shoreside to ask if no one here knows for sure. They were able to tell me for our cruise this past March.

I hope you get Glen and G on your Wonder Cruise.................we like them a lot.

My family and I cruised on the Wonder this past May 2019, out of San Diego. At that time - the 3 Concierge Hosts were:
  • Guilherme (he asked us to just call him "G")
  • Jose
  • Selina
They were all great and very helpful.

But I do not know if they are all still on the Wonder currently.

My family and I cruised on the Wonder this past May 2019, out of San Diego. At that time - the 3 Concierge Hosts were:
  • Guilherme (he asked us to just call him "G")
  • Jose
  • Selina
They were all great and very helpful.

But I do not know if they are all still on the Wonder currently.
Jose is great also. He formally worked at Club 33 so he is very used at making cruisers feel like their needs are being met.

I emailed Shoreside about our repositioning on the Wonder on 9/30 and were told Glen, Jose and Ashley would be onboard. That is after the 2 week dry dock so I am not sure if they will be the hosts right now.

I emailed Shoreside about our repositioning on the Wonder on 9/30 and were told Glen, Jose and Ashley would be onboard. That is after the 2 week dry dock so I am not sure if they will be the hosts right now.
Glen was on our cruise this month, a different lady got on near the end of the cruise so Rupa (sp) could go home on break. We had Guillermo (sp) or "G" as he is known so I guess he will be going on break soon also.

Glen was awesome. He was able to move our reservations for Palo around, add friends to join us at the Chocolate and Liquor tasting literally at the last minute (asked one hour before it started) and had the cans of Dr. Pepper we requested via shoreside for my daughter. He was always keeping tabs on my 18yo to make sure she had the drinks/snacks she needed to help manage her blood sugar. He also helped us make sure we had packaged snacks for our two daughters for excursions to help with the blood sugar issues) He even let us use their internet connection to watch the unfolding of Hurricane Barry (my 21yo daughter who goes to Tulane and didn't join us on the cruise had to evacuate with her friends and two cats to our home in Austin)

We just got off the Wonder on 7/29, Concierge host were Selina(just back from vac) G & Glenn. From speaking with them, they will all be there until drydock, then G has vacation, and if I remember correctly when G gets back Glenn has vac
They are all awesome! Enjoy your cruise!

We just got off the Wonder on 7/29, Concierge host were Selina(just back from vac) G & Glenn. From speaking with them, they will all be there until drydock, then G has vacation, and if I remember correctly when G gets back Glenn has vac
They are all awesome! Enjoy your cruise!
That is the staff we have had on the Wonder all 4 times we have gone and stayed in concierge. They have always taken good care of our family.

and had the cans of Dr. Pepper we requested via shoreside for my daughter.

Wait... this is possible???? My wife can't live with out that stuff.. I was trying to figure out how to get some to bring on between the airport and the ship.. can I include this on my concierge request and hope?

Wait... this is possible???? My wife can't live with out that stuff.. I was trying to figure out how to get some to bring on between the airport and the ship.. can I include this on my concierge request and hope?

All you have to do is ask! They had them hidden on the bottom shelf of the fridge behind something else and my daughter had to ask the hosts when she wanted one. They even set up a "signal" so no one else would hear her ask. She had some 12 yo boy on deck offer her a $20 for a can on day four -- I guess he was going into withdrawal.

All you have to do is ask! They had them hidden on the bottom shelf of the fridge behind something else and my daughter had to ask the hosts when she wanted one. They even set up a "signal" so no one else would hear her ask. She had some 12 yo boy on deck offer her a $20 for a can on day four -- I guess he was going into withdrawal.
yes, we request coke zero, orange fanta and other sodas before for our room fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter