Current version of Space Mountain?

It appears right now it's your regular old Space Mountain...with no announcements of any changes that I could find. I don't think Hyperspace mountain returned at all with the release of the last movie as it did in 2015.

We were there last week and it's the regular Space Mountain. I wished it was Hyperspace Mountain.

I wish Hyperspace Mountain too. Regular seems boring in comparison. DD had never been on the regular version before our last trip and now SM isn’t her favorite ride. Hope it comes back soon

It's regular Space Mountain, which was awesome for me. Only one of my girls will ride it - and she only likes the classic version. So, we rode it twice earlier this month.

I will go on record as saying I prefer the regular version. I was underwhelmed with both Ghost Galaxy and Hyperspace Mountain (and I love Star Wars).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter