Hmmm...

The Tropical Serenade
aka The Sunshine Pavillion
aka The Enchanted Tiki Birds >
The Enchanted Tiki Room-Under New Management

The Original Country Bear Jamboree >
The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown >
The Original Country Bear Jamboree
Also, a Holiday themed show was shown until 2005.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea >
Fantasyland Character >
Pooh's Playful Spot

The Mickey Mouse Revue >
Magic Journeys (before it was moved to Epcot) >
Festival of the Lion King >
Mickey's Philharmagic

Mister Toad's Wild Ride >
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

Grandma Duck's Farm >
Goofy's Barnstormer

America the Beautiful >
Magic Carpet 'Round the World >
American Journeys >
The Timekeeper >
Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor

If You Had Wings >
If You Could Fly >
Delta's Dreamflight >
Take Flight >
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Flight to the Moon >
Mission to Mars >
ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter >
Stitch's Great Escape

Tomorrowland's Grand Prix Raceway >
Tomorrowland Speedway >
Indy 500 Speedway

Star Jets >
Astro Orbiter

WEDway PeopleMover >
Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Wasn't there something in the Tomorrowland Circlevision before Timekeeper?

EDIT: Nevermind, I should've read the whole thread first. :blush:

Hmmm...

The Mickey Mouse Revue >
Magic Journeys (before it was moved to Epcot) >
Festival of the Lion King >
Mickey's Philharmagic

Magic Journeys was at Epcot first (from opening until around '85 or '86 when Captain EO opened--man, how I wanted to see that show back then!), then it was moved to Magic Kingdom until '93, before the opening of Lion King.

I miss the Sound Show at MGM/HS where 4 audience people had to try and mimic the sounds in the old Chevy Chase movie (walk on different floors, ring bells, open doors, etc). I did this in the early-mid 90's when a teenager and it was awesome! I can understand why it got taken out, but I'll always remember that neat little attraction.

Before Ohana it was the Papeete Bay Verandah.

(And the buses used to have flags indicating their destination)

Anyone else? More from Epcot/ Studios? Any from Animal Kingdom?

Well, at Epcot, Journey into Imagination became Journey into Your Imagination, which became Journey into Your Imagination with Figment. Universe of Energy became Ellen's Energy Adventure. World of Motion became Test Track. Communicore became Innoventions.

The Studios has always changed frequently because so many of its attractions are centered around the current movie (the theater that originally housed Beauty & the Beast later housed The Spirit of Pocahontas and then The Hunchback of Notre Dame, which was an absolutely amazing show btw, and is now used for special events only) or popular TV shows.

At AK, Tarzan Rocks! became Finding Nemo: The Musical, as was already mentioned; before TR! there was a Jungle Book show. Also, Countdown to Extinction was renamed Dinosaur. There haven't been many at AK since it's the newest park, although some things have been removed (the Radio Disney Cruise aka River Taxis, and Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter