Current purchase with purchase?

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is currently a deal where you can spend a certain amount at Disney shops, then have the opportunity to purchase a different item for an additional cost?

Last time we went my husband was able to spend some amount then also get a backpack for $20 or so. Now he is asking about the current promotion. Anyone with help would be appreciated!! :)

I asked a few weeks ago and they said they didn't have anything. Maybe those bags are considered a purchase with purchase?

They haven't had the purchase with a purchase the past 2 years trips. I am guessing it no longer exists.

They haven't had the purchase with a purchase the past 2 years trips. I am guessing it no longer exists.

Last Easter they had a nice canvas Mickey bag for $20 with a $50 purchase. It comes with me to work every day.

I spoke with a CM a couple days ago and she said it's been a number of months.

There was nothing last August when we went. I keep seeing these threads pop up. Even before that August 2018 trip, there hadn’t been one in awhile. I think the days are gone. :confused3

Last edited:
Last Easter they had a nice canvas Mickey bag for $20 with a $50 purchase. It comes with me to work every day.

There wasn’t one for Aug/Sept 2018 or December 2017. I had asked on here before hand for both trips and I got the same response of nothing being offered. I asked CM’s at several shops and I have never seen more confused workers than when I ask the question of “is there a current purchase with a purchase”.

I want to say that there was one last December. It seems as if I remember a fleece blanket and something else. I wasn't interested in them so I didn't pay much attention. Maybe someone else remembers.

They had it in December I got a beautiful bag with a purchase. I think I paid 25.00 for the bag. It was in Epcot

Attachments

• A1134D94-9433-479A-A688-276CEEFFAE94.png
    A1134D94-9433-479A-A688-276CEEFFAE94.png
    413.6 KB · Views: 45
Yep, got that red holiday bag as well this past holiday season in Nov. Go twice a year, once is always a holiday trip, these days usually in Nov, and they always have something. There's usually some kind of bag, and a fleece blanket. I'm pretty sure there was something for August last year as well, and the year before there was a Mickey backpack DD28 got. I don't recall not having a purchase with a purchase available during our trips each year, but if there wasn't, it was not very often. I've gotten lots of fleece blankets and bags this way over the years, lol. Always got the blankets, and usually the bags as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter