• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Purchase with Purchase Offer??

There are a few depending on where you are shopping. At World of Disney, the items are a beach towel and a backpack. The backpacks must be popular, they were out last Sunday.

Other stores have a men's or women's watch and/or a pin starter set.

The pin shops have Hidden Mickey's and pin starter sets.

That's about all I can remember.

Arriving tomorrow so bumping in case anyone has more info! I've loved some of the deals I've gotten this way so curious what's current.

I'll update with what I find too.

Thanks!

Epcot and MK are the watch/trader pin set. I know OKW gift shop has towel/backpack, so maybe that's all resorts? Sorry, didn't really look at AK or HS.

We just got back today. The stores in the park have watches and pin sets, but the Art of Animation store had beach towels and backpacks. I got the beach towel (I try to get one each year).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter