Current popcorn buckets?

MFG

Earning My Ears
Hi all! Just wondering if anyone knows which popcorn buckets are currently at the parks. We arrive in five days (😀) and I have not found a recent list online! I’d love to get a fun one but a good old round one will work too. Thanks so much.

The Gold Christmas Trees are back in Disney Springs (for halfway to Christmas).
That would be a fun one but I kind of assume it’ll be sold out by the time we arrive-I read there were longs lines!

Does anyone know if Simba is available at Animal Kingdom again?
We see Simba buckets frequently at Animal Kingdom... but they do come and go. It all just depends on if they hapen to have them in stock on the date you are in the park. DAK frequently has Simba and the 50th Mickey popcorn buckets, along with the 50thMinnie sippers.

That would be a fun one but I kind of assume it’ll be sold out by the time we arrive-I read there were longs lines!

I doubt it will be sold out. They had the Golden Christmas Tree Popcorn Buckets at the Character Warehouse when we were there the first week in May. Plus no lines!

Reactions: MFG
This might be a silly question but what do people do with their popcorn buckets while on rides? I only carry a small purse so I don't have anywhere to store it. Do you just carry it on the ride and hold it or is there somewhere you put it before going on the ride?

Thank you!

This might be a silly question but what do people do with their popcorn buckets while on rides? I only carry a small purse so I don't have anywhere to store it. Do you just carry it on the ride and hold it or is there somewhere you put it before going on the ride?

Thank you!
I take a carabiner with me and clip it to my backpack.

Thank you!
If you go on ToT be careful. One time an elevator arrived with popcorn spilled all over. They sent it away and put us on another elevator.

Does anyone know what flavors are available right now? My granddaughter is going down shortly and didn't realize there were different flavors.

If you go on ToT be careful. One time an elevator arrived with popcorn spilled all over. They sent it away and put us on another elevator.
I resemble this comment. I am now only allowed to take empty popcorn buckets on ToT, Test Track, Space Mountain, Soarin' and Star Tours.... Although I blame the little hook on the lid for the spills at Soarin' and Star Tours - it always gets stuck in the net under the seat and pulls the lid off when I try to retrieve it.

I doubt it will be sold out. They had the Golden Christmas Tree Popcorn Buckets at the Character Warehouse when we were there the first week in May. Plus no lines!
Where exactly is the character warehouse?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter