Current Popcorn Buckets/Sippers/Purchase w/Purchase

Kirbie

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Is anyone in the parks this week or the recent past that could tell me what the current popcorn buckets, souvenir sippers, and purchase with purchase is? I'm trying to get an idea of what my options will be in two weeks.

Thanks!

Also if anyone could share the current Dooney & Burke options available in the parks that'd be swell. (I'm hoping for the Pixar wallet but not sure if it's still there.)

Mike Wazowski Sipper with Grade Soda Slush
In different areas of the park the Travel mugs will have different characters. They come with a drink. At Jolly Holiday i got one with Minnie on it, and over in DCA by the pier they have Incredibles Travel Mugs
Sully, AT-AT, Tan lid pail with Mickey characters on it (not sure of the name but its $9.50) popcorn buckets

That's all I can think of off the top of my head

I visited right after July 4th and they only had the Dooney Pixar totes - I saw 2 left at Knick Knacks. I didn't see any other styles in either park. A cast member told me they weren't getting any more in...but you never know!

Ahh whomp whomp. Well hopefully they’ll have more in. If not, I’m sure there will be something else I can’t live without once we get there

Last December I got a Star Wars AT AT popcorn holder. Hope there is something this December as wel

Ahh whomp whomp. Well hopefully they’ll have more in. If not, I’m sure there will be something else I can’t live without once we get there

I have my fingers crossed as well...
I hope they’ll restock and maybe even add something for August... :tink:

But even if not, just like you said, I am sure we‘ll find plenty of stuff we’ll desperately need... :rolleyes1:teeth:

As of early July, no purchase w/ purchase. ... Said it might not be back until winter time. Had to ask 4 CMs before they knew what we were asking about. But they did try to upsell us to the Dooney's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter