Current popcorn bucket offerings on the Wonder?

KVH

DIS Veteran
Anyone with a recent observation or pic? I'd pay for a new one (instead of packing an old one) if they offered something interesting.

Can’t speak to the Wonder but on the Fantasy over NYE the bucket was black/green/purple and I was glad I had packed an older one. We did get the refillable BB8 drink cup (pretty cute and DS used it a lot over the week).

Anyone with a recent observation or pic? I'd pay for a new one (instead of packing an old one) if they offered something interesting.
I checked last night. This current sailing 14-21 did not receive any souvenir buckets. Only paper ones available.

I checked last night. This current sailing 14-21 did not receive any souvenir buckets. Only paper ones available.
Oh no! I have never gotten one and really want one for my SWDAS sailing on the Fantasy in April.

Dang. I was hoping for something new too. Well, will take one just in case, I guess.

Thanks all for the info.

Haven't been on this site for quite some time but finally doing another cruise.
5 night Marvel Day at Sea Mar 18-23/18.
Do they have refillable popcorn buckets on board the cruise ships like in the parks and can we use the one from the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter