Current Military Discount

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
Does anyone have any info on the current military room rate discount? Not sure why (probably because I’m at work) but I’m having a hard time locating it online.

You must call to see what's available and how much the discount might be. I've found that other discounts offered are better at times.

i dislike having to call. They need to use ID.me like even the government does to verify service so it can be online. Not to mention I've never had to show my ID anyway.

You must call to see what's available and how much the discount might be. I've found that other discounts offered are better at times.

i dislike having to call. They need to use ID.me like even the government does to verify service so it can be online. Not to mention I've never had to show my ID anyway.
Once they changed what's available and discount, I've only been able to get it a few times. I haven't seen my room number no matter what time I check in. Front desk has always asked for my ID. I agree, it's very easy to use ID.me which I think would let me make payments online. I dislike calling too.

I called yesterday. Military discounts aren’t out yet for 2024. They said usually they come out mid-November which is consistent with what Google says.

Disney Visa discounts came out today for early 2024. If you have one, the discount was pretty good.

Active duty, retired or 100% disabled to receive the military discounts.
There are also ticket discounts and Shades of Green available to civilian DoD employees. I was unaware of this until recently but it looks like my son-in-law will qualify.

Does anyone have any info on the current military room rate discount? Not sure why (probably because I’m at work) but I’m having a hard time locating it online.

I have found that the discount is about 25% from normal rates shown online for Deluxe resorts, I believe Moderates and Values are less than that percentage. I would like to see the price and availability online but calling is not so bad - each time I called I got someone who is both knowledgeable and helpful on the topic.

The militarydisneytips.com site another person mentioned is a good place to monitor starting this time of year - they are on top of tracking when the discounts are going to be released. Mid November seems to be the new norm, used to be earlier.

FYI - I still buy tickets from Shades of Green instead of a package from Disney. Just mentioning it to make sure you know about their ticket sales separate from staying there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter