Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. I can hope this same cruise comes out with an MTO. It is killing me that I had a MTO balcony on the Fantasy last February for less than this 4 day Dream cruise is showing as an inside room GT.

Disney cruise "specials" have changed a lot of the past few years..... :(

One interesting aspect of this thread is seeing the history of what rates were two years ago (think there was a similar thread with even older data). But that is the past, Disney had just expanded their fleet capacity and the economy and travel patterns were different. Thus specials are fewer, and not nearly as discounted as they once were.... at least the FLR rates.

Wow! GT rates on a spring break cruises?!?! 3/25 Dream has IGT/OGT/VGT

Do you think this is something new? I feel like all of a sudden we are seeing a lot more GT rates.

Wow! GT rates on a spring break cruises?!?! 3/25 Dream has IGT/OGT/VGT

Do you think this is something new? I feel like all of a sudden we are seeing a lot more GT rates.
No it's nothing new, actually we're seeing a lot fewer GT rates then previous years.

Our family is hoping to sail on the 3/18 Dream sailing. Right now it is showing that there are about 70 Verandah cabins available. Do you think this will go to a VGT rate? If it does, can I still apply my FCC or is that only for full-price fares?

Our family is hoping to sail on the 3/18 Dream sailing. Right now it is showing that there are about 70 Verandah cabins available. Do you think this will go to a VGT rate? If it does, can I still apply my FCC or is that only for full-price fares?

How do you see how, many cabins are still available? Do you count or is there a website that shows?

You can check each option (inside, outside with window...) and as long as its not a gty rate, you can just count each deck of the ship in each category.

This sounds like a stupid question, but with 50% off the deposit, that isn't actually a discount is it? You still have to pay the rest of the deposit by the PIF date? Thanks!

This sounds like a stupid question, but with 50% off the deposit, that isn't actually a discount is it? You still have to pay the rest of the deposit by the PIF date? Thanks!

No, its simply a device to convince you to pull the trigger and book. Disney is recognizes an angle to get the booking from people who will look at the deposit and say "that's not so bad!"....then comes the emotional attachment to "their" vacation.....so many will keep the booking they would have walked away from had the regular deposit been in place. Other cruise lines do it too, not just Disney but it does seem the reduced deposit on other lines comes with other perks, discounts or OBC.

Could be, but other cruise lines have been offering some great discounts like kids sail free. I expect to see a lot more GT rates on DCL because they have priced themselves so much higher than the competition. Just my opinion.

I watched one show and saw Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and a Carnival commercials. I'm thinking the whole market might just be experience some kinda slow down or just too many ships.

We haven't had an update on discounts in a few weeks. I thought I'd put one out there. Here's what I see for MTO.

MTO
3/11/2016 Dream, 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from PC MTO/I $1,164 MTO/O $1,224 MTO/V $1,284
3/5/2016 Fantasy, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from PC with Star Wars Day at Sea MTO/I $2,712 MTO/O $2,852 MTO/V $2,992
5/15/2016 Magic, 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise from PC MTO/I MTO/O MTO/V $5,035

Here's an update for *GT. There are no FLR rates that I can see.

2/19/2016 Dream, 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from PC IGT OGT $1,158 VGT $1,218
3/04/2016 Dream, 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from PC IGT OGT VGT $1,278
2/29/2016 Dream, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from PC IGT $1,418 OGT $1,498 VGT
2/21/2016 Wonder, 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami IGT $1,497 OGT $1,698 VGT
2/26/2016 Wonder, 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami IGT $1,541 OGT $1,741 VGT
2/20/2016 Fantasy, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from PC with Star Wars Day at Sea IGT $2,978 OGT $3,076 VGT
3/5/2016 Fantasy, 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from PC with Star Wars Day at Sea IGT $3,650 OGT VGT $3,902
5/15/2016 Magic, 14-Night Transatlantic Cruise from PC IGT $3,075 OGT VGT $5,035

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter