Current Fast Food Prices

rgnok

Earning My Ears
Ok -- this might seem an odd question, but the answer(s) really help me with a lot of comparison things. Can some people give me a fairly accurate idea of current prices (in France or UK) for a standard McDonalds Big Mac value meal (sandwich, fries, drink) and a large supreme pizza from Pizza Hut? I know that both are readily available in UK and France, and I have been to several of them many times, though it has been a number of years. Knowing how their prices are now, even if it is not my choice for dining, will help me with other things! And please be clear if you're pricing is pounds or euros! Thanks!!

Some prices for McDonald's meals in the UK can be found on their UK website here and on their French website here. Unfortunately prices for a McDonald's meal in the UK vary from town to town and from city to city. The price can change even between restaurants in the same town. I believe there is the same price difference in France as well.

For comparison the prices for Counter Service menus at DLP can be found here.

Maybe someone who eats in McDonald's more often than I do can help.

We don't eat in Mcdonalds here, but we goto France a lot (ok, DLP every two months) and will eat it there. Currently the prices are between ¬6,70 to ¬6,90 for the food you mention.
If you are driving and can get to Torcy, they have a huge Bay 2 with a McDonald's and a lovely Chinese, and a Bay 1 with kebab, pizza, mexican, subway....all great prices!! We eat there a LOT ;)

Medium Big Mac Meal at my local (UK) McDonald's: £4.19. Add 40p to go large.

Large Supreme Pizza at my local Pizza Hut: £17.95.

Thanks so much folks -- knowing this helps me with some "worst case scenario" planning that I like to do!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter