Current Dining Situation? Tips / Trends?

shb5007

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone... "starting" to look at some plans / ideas for an early May 2024 trip (before a DCL trip on the Wish).

What is the current situation for ADR's at the following places? I had done the 7am / 8am thing before... But are most of these possible?

Check in + 1 day - Sebastian's (for 4 people)
Check in + 3 days - San Angel (for 4 people) and Mission Space (for 2 people)
Check in + 4 days - Sci Fi (for 6 people)
Check in + 5 days - Ohana Breakfast (6 people)

By Mission Space do you mean Space 220?

That’s the only issue I see. Check-in + 3 is late for Space 220, you may need to bump it up/even still might not get it. Also note the Restaurant and Lounge there are different reservations despite being physically in the same room.

Unfortunately the 7-8am, thing is now a 545-600 thing!

Sebastian's - sorry I do not know.
Space 220 lounge needing 60+6, restaurant a bit less.
San Angel may need an early booking if you want ADR between 6:00-8:00pm. Lunch and other times should be ok.
Sci Fi availability has looked much better lately, should be ok
Ohana is always a challenge!

I would start checking a week or so before your booking date. You will be able to see 60 days out and you can check to see how availability is looking.

Thanks for the help. That is a good start. I will watch things over the coming months.

And yes... I meant Space 220, sorry!

You may end up needing one of the dining reservation finders that you can subscribe to that will send you alerts. That is the only way I was able to get Sci Fi last trip.

We are going in mid September and I just looked and there is availability on many days for lunch and dinner. We were just there in June and went with basically no advanced reservations and jus looked day before and day off and a lot of availability. Space 220 may be a problem. SanAngel in the Mexico pyramid (I think that’s called San Angel Inn) is difficult but I just looked for our September trip and there is sporadic availability. The one on the lake also called Hacienda de San Angel (one on the lake??) is available. Try early but also keep checking is the point I’m trying to make don’t stress

Sebastian's should be easy (and it's great!)

We were able to get a Sci Fi dinner reservation for 3 at a reasonable time (7 - 7:30pm) a few days before the reservation, but I tried to hard to move it earlier, and nothing was available except like 4pm. That can be a surprisingly tough one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter