Current Deals on Tickets?

caligirl stuck in va

Mouseketeer
SO, I missed out on the Parksavers special and then the Southwest Vacations special (UGH) - wondering if anyone has any ticket deals currently? I want to purchase tickets today - Undercover Tourist via Mousesavers is what I am currently looking at - 6 Day No Hop @ $366 pp. Anyone know of anything better?

Go to https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator

From the site:
Every day we check the Disney World ticket prices at Disney and the most popular authorized Disney ticket discount wholesalers: Undercover Tourist, The Official Ticket Center, Kissimmee Guest Services, Maple Leaf Tickets, Orlando Fun Tickets, and ParkSavers.com.

We use those prices here, the Disney Ticket Discounts and Deals search engine for Disney World tickets. This search engine will find you the cheapest Disney admission for whatever you want to do.

The search engine can find hidden discounts and special prices. It knows all kinds of tips and tricks to save money on Disney tickets, too. For example, it knows that if you only want to visit a Disney water park once, a 1-day water park ticket is usually cheaper than adding the Water Parks Fun & More option to your Magic Your Way ticket.

All of the prices shown here include sales tax and shipping. Note that some vendors don't show these fees until the last step in the checkout process.

There is a post on the Budget board about a getting $20 of UT if you use your Amex card. That might be worth checking out.

Southwest Vacations has 4,5, and 6 day base and park hopper tickets for the price of 3 day tickets, if you purchase them with flights and a hotel. I called last fall and discovered that you can make a package with only one night in a low-priced hotel, which makes this in effect a flights+discounted tickets sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter