Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Any idea how long their contract is? Hoping they are still onboard at the end of October.
Darren was on the Fantasy in June. So I’m guessing he’s near the end of his current contract unless he went home and came back.

Does anyone know which ship Ashang Kangoo (dining room server) is currently on?
Just a quick point of clarification, the Cruise Staff are the team that runs all of the family an adult activities for the cruise director, such as bingo, dance parties, game shows, etc. This should not be confused with the much larger crew, which does consist of the Captain and his operations, deck, security, medical, and engineering personnel; the hotel and dining staff which consists of guest services, the dining room teams, bar servers, and your cabin stewards; and entertainment team, which consists of the cruise director, the show cast, characters with handlers, the youth activities team, and finally, the Cruise Staff. I specifically started this thread to answer who the current Cruise Staff members are on each ship. For other positions, please search for specific threads related to their whereabouts or start one of your own.

He was the Cruise Director on the Fantasy on the 9/3 sailing and I believe that he started his vacation immediately after so doubt he’s back just yet.
Guess i will need to ‘find him’ later…we sailed with him in April and he was headed for vacation. One of my favorite people, as is AJ in the clubs

We just disembarked the Dream and Matthew was the cruise director. He is good, but our favorite of the 5 DCL cruises we have been on has been Peter Hofer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter