Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

Any info on our favorite activities CM: Mark from the UK? He was on the Wonder in Oct 2013 and Oct 2014.

Sadly, that Mark is no longer with DCL.

Oh no :( This makes me sad. Do you know Mark or what he went off to do? We absolutely adored him. I will never forget him, as he was the CM who introduced our family as we boarded our first cruise ever --a dream come true!

Last edited:

Just got off the Fantasy today we had
Deano, Ireland (activities manager)
Joshiie, USA (club host)
Alicia, UK
Jess, USA
Maxx, USA
Kristina, Wales
Abi, UK
Cory, USA
Julia, USA
Raf, Philippines
Gordon, USA
DJ Mason Trinidad and Tobago

Joshiie, USA (club host)
Alicia, UK
Jess, USA
Maxx, USA
Kristina, Wales
Abi, UK
Cory, USA
Julia, USA
Raf, Philippines
Gordon, USA

You don't happen to have a pic of Joshiie the club host do you? I know someone by that name and spelling who worked with me at the Disney Store here in NYC and moved to Orlando and was working there but was actively looking to move to the parks or the cruise line.

You don't happen to have a pic of Joshiie the club host do you? I know someone by that name and spelling who worked with me at the Disney Store here in NYC and moved to Orlando and was working there but was actively looking to move to the parks or the cruise line.

How long ago was this? Joshiie has been a Cruise Staff team member on and off since before our Disney Fantasy cruise in October of 2013, where we met him. He was on Disney Magic for our 12-night Med cruise in June of 2014. He is originally from Anaheim and has worked for Disneyland and other LA entertainment companies during his non-DCL time since 2013.

How long ago was this? Joshiie has been a Cruise Staff team member on and off since before our Disney Fantasy cruise in October of 2013, where we met him. He was on Disney Magic for our 12-night Med cruise in June of 2014. He is originally from Anaheim and has worked for Disneyland and other LA entertainment companies during his non-DCL time since 2013.

Probably not the same person then. The 2013 time frame would fit, but not LA/Cali. Very interesting to know that there's another person out there who spells it Joshiie as well! :)

Joshiie, USA (club host)
Alicia, UK
Jess, USA
Maxx, USA
Kristina, Wales
Abi, UK
Cory, USA
Julia, USA
Raf, Philippines
Gordon, USA

Thank you for the update. We will be on Disney Fantasy in five weeks. Sadly, I already know that Joshiie will be on vacation during our cruise. Did Deano say anything about going on vacation soon?

Probably not the same person then. The 2013 time frame would fit, but not LA/Cali. Very interesting to know that there's another person out there who spells it Joshiie as well! :)

Here is a profile pic of him from his twitter account.Joshiie.jpg

Thank you for the update. We will be on Disney Fantasy in five weeks. Sadly, I already know that Joshiie will be on vacation during our cruise. Did Deano say anything about going on vacation soon?
Sadly I do not know about Deano I do know Kristina and Alicia will not be there in 5 weeks

Disney Dream activities staff from August 22-26 (that I remember):
Anthony, Club Host (he was on the Fantasy in 2015 and we were so pleased to hear about his promotion!)
Jocelyn from Canada, crafts and So You Think You Know Your Family emcee
Brian from Ohio, animation drawing and Making of the Dream presenter
Brad (I think from Canada), animation drawing (once; we saw him around at other things too)
Kim from Canada, animation drawing and crafts
"Speedy" Samantha, origami and So You Think You Know Your Family supporting emcee
Tamsin, whom we saw only at the 80s Music Trivia game show

Sadly I do not know about Deano I do know Kristina and Alicia will not be there in 5 weeks[/BEQUOTE]

Deano is supposed to be getting married and taking a break in the next week or so. We were on the Dream in June and when I asked if he would be returning to the Fantasy in September (we sail on the 24th), he told me he was getting married at around that time. :( Such a nice young man.

I am hoping we get to see Kristina before she leaves, but I think her departure will fall into the time we board

Deano is supposed to be getting married and taking a break in the next week or so. We were on the Dream in June and when I asked if he would be returning to the Fantasy in September (we sail on the 24th), he told me he was getting married at around that time. :( Such a nice young man.

I am hoping we get to see Kristina before she leaves, but I think her departure will fall into the time we board

I am also hoping the Kristina will be onboard for your cruise and then mine the next week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter