• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current crowd levels?

Today (Saturday 9/4) it is crowded. Long waits for many things (Gringotts is 110 min at 2 pm).
Full shows, and just general crowds in the streets. Makes sense, though. Holiday weekend and HHN.

Also here today, and it’s crowded but very manageable with Express Pass. We arrived this morning, dropped bags at the hotel and were in the parks by 9:30. I was shocked at how much we were able to get done with EP. We did Minions walk on. Rip Ride Rock It twice in a row pretty much walk on. Then Shrek walk on, Fallon walk on, Mummy would’ve been about a 5-10 min wait but it was down when we got in line so we ended up waiting about 30 minutes. Kids played arcade games for 44 mins (with their own money, what a waste.🙄 Although some girl have them a bunch of tokens). Fast and Furious walk on. 15-20 min wait for Hogwarts Express, arrived 15 mins early for Hagrid VQ (which I kept having to push back). LOVED Hagrid’s. Burger Digs was then literally the longest wait of the day besides when Mummy was done. Spiderman was about 15-20 mins. Then got in line for Hulk which would’ve been about 15 mins but it went down right after we got in line so we left the line. Did Storm since there was no wait. Left IOA right at 5:00 as the crowds were streaming in from US. Got settled in the room and now headed to the pool for a relaxing evening.

We’ve decided to add VB and are trying to decide whether to do that tomorrow or Monday. Any thoughts on which day would be less crowded for VB?

Hi is anyone there today? Hoping crowd levels subsided now that the holiday weekend is over.

Going off of TP's Lines app, it looks like it. AK: EE 5 minute wait, FoP 28 minutes. DHS: MMRR 31 minutes, MFSR 17 minutes, RnRC 10 minutes, SDD 31 minutes. MK: BTMR 5 minutes, HM 10 minutes, 7DMTR 17 minutes. If those are any indication, crowds are slim.

EDIT: These times are for Disney attractions. I assume Universal attractions would follow suit.

Last edited:
Hi is anyone there today? Hoping crowd levels subsided now that the holiday weekend is over.
App says: Hagrid's 45 minutes, HP and Escape from Gringotts 20 minutes, HP and FJ 10 minutes, Hogwart's Express 10 minutes, VelociCoaster 20 minutes, Hulk 10 minutes. Pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter