Current Crowd Levels in the Parks?

AggieDizzer

Mouseketeer
Going to be heading out to WDW in 3 weeks (woo!!) - staying at OKW - and was wondering what folks are seeing as far as crowd levels in the parks right now, in advance of Star Wars opening? I would guess crowd levels would be a little lighter, but maybe not....anyway, we'll roll with whatever, but just wanted to have an idea of what to expect.

TIA!!

:) :) :)

Star Wars isn't really affecting the crowds right now, but things are busy in general. I can't say they're busier than they normally would be though for this time.

Going to be heading out to WDW in 3 weeks (woo!!) - staying at OKW - and was wondering what folks are seeing as far as crowd levels in the parks right now, in advance of Star Wars opening? I would guess crowd levels would be a little lighter, but maybe not....anyway, we'll roll with whatever, but just wanted to have an idea of what to expect.

TIA!!

:) :) :)
We leave three weeks from today! Went the same time the last two years. I’d say things were busy but doable. Rope drop and early morning and using FP well was a life saver. This year we can’t rope drop so not sure how it will all go down. But our goals are different this year. More atmosphere and less trying to ride everything. Have fun fellow June traveler.!

We leave three weeks from today! Went the same time the last two years. I’d say things were busy but doable. Rope drop and early morning and using FP well was a life saver. This year we can’t rope drop so not sure how it will all go down. But our goals are different this year. More atmosphere and less trying to ride everything. Have fun fellow June traveler.!

Cool!! So yah, we booked all our FP's a few weeks ago, and have our ADR's lined up. We have some new restaurant experiences we are looking forward to, and I have never seen Pandora (yep, got that elusive FoP FP!). We're going to rope drop the Studios and catch Slinky Dog in the am, as I could not get an FP for that. We go in with a pretty good attitude, and just to be back again will be great!

I was there last week and actually found it more crowded than the last two years when I went in July and August. The wait times were long... even Figment had almost an hour late but I guess that’s bc of the festival. Had trouble getting a 4th FP for anything decent. Last summer that wasn’t a probably, so idk anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter