• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current cost for River Country with my FW discount and other RC ??????

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
Anyone been there lately. It really seems to be the forgotten water park. Do the have anything like an extended pass for there?? We'll be at FW for 10 nights in Aug and would love to go a couple of times in the afternoon, but really don't want to pay full price every time. It would just be so convenient from the campsite, and much more enjoyable than the FW pools which in my opinion are not very imaginative. Also do they have lifeguards at RC?? Actually do they have them at all of the water parks?? Thanks alot!!

When we were there in April it cost $14.05 for an adult, and $10.65 for a child at RC. I told them we were staying at FW so I hope that was with the discount. I don't know about the extended stay question though.

TC :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter