• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not long until I am officially living on land so if anyone has any burning questions about life as a CM etc then ask away!
I’m sad to inform you that if you’re going to be Cinderella’s friend at WDW, you’ll probably run into “happycamper47” again. First on the WPC cruise and now maybe at a WDW.

I’m sad to inform you that if you’re going to be Cinderella’s friend at WDW, you’ll probably run into “happycamper47” again. First on the WPC cruise and now maybe at a WDW.
Haha Cinderella is looking forward to seeing them again!

Perhaps DD23 will meet some of your friends on her time off during her DCP next year (Jan-Aug). She was talking about going to see characters if she visits the parks solo...she does love characters!

I do hope you meet fewer entitled people and more who just enjoy the magic.

Perhaps DD23 will meet some of your friends on her time off during her DCP next year (Jan-Aug). She was talking about going to see characters if she visits the parks solo...she does love characters!

I do hope you meet fewer entitled people and more who just enjoy the magic.
Oh yes it would be great to have her visit some of my friends! Who are her favorites?

Anyway… back to happy thread!!!!
Not long until I am officially living on land so if anyone has any burning questions about life as a CM etc then ask away!

Curious how long 'not long' is? We sail in a few weeks and I'm wondering if we'll catch you before you're off or not!

Oh yes it would be great to have her visit some of my friends! Who are her favorites?
She really loves Stitch, Ariel, Belle, Merida, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Peter Pan, and most of the fur characters.

We have a family trip planned for December with 3 character meals--Tusker House, Garden Grill (we all love the antics of Chip and Dale), and Akershus dinner (haven't done a Princess meal since pre Covid, so we're all looking forward to it).

I can’t speak for the characters but based on my sometimes challenging front line CM roles over a 22 period I can assure you that the percentage of less than pleasant guests is very small.
Most Guests are amazing and help to make my own day magical 🥰

Talking about entitlement: in August on the Dream a man went to gr cause the atrium pianoplayer didnt let his son play…

One of the -new- things i ve been noticing a lot on the ships over the past year is line cutting: at characterlines, at cabanas, at elevators etc.
And the general disrespect for fellow cruisers and crew: reports on stolen magnets and fish extendergifts have never been so high, screaming on hallways and public areas, leaving empty plates/cups/trash just anywhere,…
Cabana’s you can cut in line. It is not meant to follow along as it is stations. We are told that all the time.

Yeah other times ,elevator for sure people just go in and you were the only one waiting and fill it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter