Current Club Host on the Wonder?

momtotwinglesx4

DIS Veteran
Hi all - anyone know who is/has been Club Host on the Wonder since dry dock finished last month? (please be Jo, please be Jo....)

Thanks in advance!

What is a club host? Is this the cruise director? I don’t remember the correct name. Oh wait do you meant the hosts that does all the fun activities in the clubs like “ match your mate”?

Evidently Jo is good!!

Not to steal OPs post but if anyone knows the cruise director and the club host for the Magic I’d love to know as we sail in 17 days!!! Sorry OP 🤦‍♀️

What is a club host? Is this the cruise director? I don’t remember the correct name. Oh wait do you meant the hosts that does all the fun activities in the clubs like “ match your mate”?

Exactly! The club host runs the adult activities like Match Your Mate and music trivia in the bars. Jo is hilarious and full of energy - I love her!

Hi all - anyone know who is/has been Club Host on the Wonder since dry dock finished last month? (please be Jo, please be Jo....)

Thanks in advance!

I hope its Jo as well. We have a cruise in march of 2020 and I would love for Jo to be there.
I Dmd her on FB a couple of months ago and she said she was thinking of moving to either the Magic or the Fantasy after the dry dock. Didn't insist to avoid looking like I'm pestering her. So I just thanked her and left it at that. hopefully someone else can report.

on the Magic Oct 12th, Lee was Cruise Director and Tony was Club Host, Tony was fine
we like Tisa & Jo better
We were on the Magic just before you, Trent was our CD so I guess they switched on October 12th? Tony was our adult host and yes, he was fine but he's no Jo-Slo ;-) We've had Jo twice this year on the Wonder, in March and in August - LOVE her!!!

Anthony was the cruise director on the Wonder on the Oct. 14 sailing. Darrell and David were our favorite trivia hosts.

Anthony was the cruise director on the Wonder on the Oct. 14 sailing. Darrell and David were our favorite trivia hosts.
I'm very happy for Anthony! He deserved that promotion! I hope he's still onboard December 6th.

Darren was the cruise director and Deano was the host. Mike also came on his first Wonder cruise as the asst. cruise director. This was the October 27- November 3 cruise

No, she mentioned to me on FB she was moving on to either the Fantasy or the Magic
I hope someone here can update as to where she ended up at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter