• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current characters at Storytellers?

DharmaLou

Once a Princess, Always a Princess
It's the only character meal we haven't done and we're considering breakfast there in July. Who's in the current lineup? Thanks!

I believe it's Chip, Dale, the two bears from Brother Bear, and the raccoon from Pocahontas. (I had to ask DD11, who has a better memory than I do.)

Chip, Dale, Kenai (Brother Bear) and Meeko (from Pocahontas).

Koda left the restaurant at some point early October last year.
That's who we had last week.

Anyone know if it’s still these characters? And is the same for the weekend brunch?

It is supposed to be Chip and Dale and Pluto. A side note, you usually get all of these characters and more at Minnie's breakfast at Plaza Inn on Main Street for a lot less money.

It is supposed to be Chip and Dale and Pluto. A side note, you usually get all of these characters and more at Minnie's breakfast at Plaza Inn on Main Street for a lot less money.

We wanted pre park opening on departure day. We had done Surf's Up ad this was the next one to try. We loved it.....very quiet, so the characters spent a lot of time with DGD. Dancing and hugging....each came by several times.

We wanted pre park opening on departure day. We had done Surf's Up ad this was the next one to try. We loved it.....very quiet, so the characters spent a lot of time with DGD. Dancing and hugging....each came by several times.

Agreed. Plus Minnies can be so hectic. And personally I very much prefer the food at Storytellers too.

I also prefer the food at Storytellers, but I prefer the character interaction at Minnies. We are doing both on our trip. Completely different experiences.

Completely different experiences.

Yes. I totally agree there. With the exception of Chip and Dale being at Minnie's too - I checked my pictures and haven't seen Pluto there in a while - you can't really compare.

I did Minnie’s plaza inn breakfast two days ago and Storyteller’s breakfast this morning. We met Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Koda at breakfast this morning. Although there are more characters at Minnie’s overall the character interactions were better at Storytellers. The food was very similar at both places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter