Current Bounceback Offer

Were you able to book any other deluxe resort that week? We're going to be in WDW n May & I'm hoping to do a bounceback for Nov 26-Dec 1. We'd probably want YC or GF. Thanks!

After he told me the Poly was unavailable, he indicated that both BC and GF were available (I'd assume if BC was available, YC would likely be as well). Of course, this was about 3 weeks ago so things may have changed since then.

I was seriously tempted to go with either GF or BC because these are resorts we'd like to try as well. But I have my heart set on trying out the Poly as my first deluxe resort experience. So we decided to pass and hope for either a fall AP or GP discount.

Any experiences with bounce back when only some dates are bounce back eligible? I would be thrilled if, for example, could book ten days, and get discount for the days on bounceback, pay rack for nondiscounted days, but under just one reservation.

Any experiences with bounce back when only some dates are bounce back eligible? I would be thrilled if, for example, could book ten days, and get discount for the days on bounceback, pay rack for nondiscounted days, but under just one reservation.

When I called for one last week, the CM on the phone told me that only the day highlighted on the card would get the discount and the other days would be regular price and asked if I wanted to reserve a room. This indicated to me that it would all be the same reservation.:confused3 I was looking at a time period when the 1st day was discounted but the remainder were not; so, I did not bother with the reservation.

After he told me the Poly was unavailable, he indicated that both BC and GF were available (I'd assume if BC was available, YC would likely be as well). Of course, this was about 3 weeks ago so things may have changed since then.

I was seriously tempted to go with either GF or BC because these are resorts we'd like to try as well. But I have my heart set on trying out the Poly as my first deluxe resort experience. So we decided to pass and hope for either a fall AP or GP discount.

Thanks! Hope you get a good code for your dates! :goodvibes

Update to my earlier post: I was able to book one reservation with bounce back for available nights, rack for non-bounce back nights. Woot!

You might rather have separate reservations to try to apply some other code or discount later. But you do not have to have multi-reservations.

No experience with bounceback (they never have a good offer when I go), but I've booked room-only discounts with a pin code that had blackout dates and I was able to apply the pin to the applicable dates, pay rack rate for the non-applicable dates, and only had one reservation, so I'm pretty sure they should be able to do this for you under a room discount bb.

EDIT: I just read your other post that you were able to book it, great!

Wondering if anyone that called for a bounceback, was limited with resort availablity or dates filled other than black out dates?

We are going [2 days ] and want to book discount for august. Just stuck with my dates and unable to change. Was hoping for a 1 br villa {{ BLT or BCV }}.

Thanks, mky

Yes! I tried to add on a day to the beginning of our package (Monday, October 22nd) for a TPV at the Grand and not only is the Grand showing no availability for that date for all rooms, none of the monorail resorts are showing availability for any room category that day. I'm going to just keep on calling every day once in the morning and once in the evening with the hopes of snatching up a room someone gives up. I never would have thought that October dates would already be full for the bouncebacks...now I'm worried about crowds

If I book a week under bounceback offer that covers all but my arrival day (charged rack), under a single reservation, is it simple to apply a later discount to my arrival day? Will they make me cancel the arrival day and rebook arrival day under 2nd reservation. Is this even possible without loosing bounceback? Any experience with this?

If I book a week under bounceback offer that covers all but my arrival day (charged rack), under a single reservation, is it simple to apply a later discount to my arrival day? Will they make me cancel the arrival day and rebook arrival day under 2nd reservation. Is this even possible without loosing bounceback? Any experience with this?

You would either need a discount that applied to your entire stay or you would need a separate reservation for only your arrival day.

When do we think the 2013 bouncback offer will rill out? Is it usually close to the end of the year?

I just came back from WDW May 29 and the bounceback offer only had 2012 dates listed. I was thinking of booking the offer until I saw no 2013 dates were included. Bummer.

As mentioned above, I think you'll need two ressies.
1st reservation at rack (this can be your current reservation #, just modified to one night.)
2nd (new) reservation for all the bounceback days.

Assuming you want the entire stay at one resort, they can tie or connect these reservations for you when you book. When you check in, just mention you have a follow on reservation. My experience is that they won't move you if they can avoid it. They'll just have you come down the 2nd morning to get new keys for the same room for the rest of your stay.

My current booked reservation is kind of the opposite of yours. I arrive on a bounceback day, but my final day is rack. Interestingly, they let me book this on one reservation. (I think because my arrival day is a bounceback offer day.)
My reservation shows 4 days at the 35% off rate, and the final day at rack.

I just came back from WDW May 29 and the bounceback offer only had 2012 dates listed. I was thinking of booking the offer until I saw no 2013 dates were included. Bummer.

yup we will just have to wait lol.... I hate to wait :)

-M

We checked out June 9th and I called to confirm if any dates for 2013 were open and was told no. :sad2:

Just wanted to bump this in hopes that somebody who is there now or checking out in the coming weeks can let us know what 2013 dates are included. Specifically curious about August of next year.

Figured they will update the offer since 2013 packages are now available. :goodvibes

thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this question!

Just wanted to bump this in hopes that somebody who is there now or checking out in the coming weeks can let us know what 2013 dates are included. Specifically curious about August of next year.

Figured they will update the offer since 2013 packages are now available. :goodvibes

thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this question!

I would be interested in this for April (easter) & November (week before Thanksgiving) 2013.

I heard that someone had one in their room that included Jan/Feb 2013. I'm hoping that's the case, as I need something better than AAA for a Jan trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter