• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Currency Conversion Fees

jaysue

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of any credit card companies that have lower than 2.5% or even no currency conversion surcharges....

Getting sick and tired of all the fees the banks and credit companies keep piling on

At this point, I think I will buy comission free travellers cheques but I wonder if they get you on the conversion rate at purchase (i.e. use a bad rate)

:eek:

Thanks
jaysue

you with any charges but right now they only have VISA ones which I have not used.

I'll have to check and get back to you regarding the other cc. I know CIBC Visa just upped their charge, but can't remember to what.

Scratch
pirate:

Try buying TC'c from a credit union they are usually the best place to get them and even if they do have a fee it is usually alot lower than any banks fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter