Curious....Who is going to Universal around labor day??

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
Our vacation is August 30 - September 4. We will be staying at the Portofino and this will be our first visit to the Universal parks. Who else is going around this time?

Our vacation is August 30 - September 4. We will be staying at the Portofino and this will be our first visit to the Universal parks. Who else is going around this time?

We arrive the day after you leave and stay through the 12th.

I don't know as of now but we change at the last minute.

We will be there over Labor Day weekend. We will see you at the Portofino. It will be our first time staying there. All of our other trips have been to RPR. I am interested to see another hotel!:yay:

We are there 9/4 thru 9/11. We are staying on I-Drive and have 3 day park to park passes. Wed is devoted to Discovery Cove and i am having trouble picking our Universal days. We are mainly interested in Harry Potter and will avoid the terrifying roller coasters.

We are Disney experts but the last time we went to Universal Jaws and Back To The Future were there!

Any tips? We plan to go to Sea World on Saturday but dont know what to plan for Sundayg and Monday.

Are you trying to figure out which days to go to Universal? Florida schools will be back in session before labor day. I find this weekend less crowded because of this - plus other schools are starting back soon after - so a lot of the summer crowd is thinning out. But we have off for Labor day. So sun. and mon. might be a little more crowded in the parks than say Tuesday or Thursday. Can you use one of those days (sun or mon) as a pool day at your hotel? Trust me - it will still be very hot here and great pool weather (if you don't live here)... I personally stop swimming around sept (water is too cold for me!):tongue:

We are there 9/4 thru 9/11. We are staying on I-Drive and have 3 day park to park passes. Wed is devoted to Discovery Cove and i am having trouble picking our Universal days. We are mainly interested in Harry Potter and will avoid the terrifying roller coasters.

We are Disney experts but the last time we went to Universal Jaws and Back To The Future were there!

Any tips? We plan to go to Sea World on Saturday but dont know what to plan for Sundayg and Monday.

I love Discovery Cove and Seaworld......such a relaxing part to any vacation.

We will be there over Labor Day weekend. We will see you at the Portofino. It will be our first time staying there. All of our other trips have been to RPR. I am interested to see another hotel!:yay:

Super excited to see and stay at the Porto Fino too. In May we stayed at Cabana Bay and loved it. Such a nice difference in what we are used to at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter