Curbside checkin for AirTran in Philly

MulanMom

MK is my happy place!
Does Air Tran have curbside checkin at the Philadelphia airport? If not, how had your experience been with the checkin lines inside the airport?

TIA,

Sharon

I have traveled Air Tran many times prior to 911 out of Philly.

There is not any curbside check in. And the lines have always been long prior to 911. I haven't travel Air Tran since but I wouldn't imagine that there lines have gotten any short or quicker. And added to that now is the security check point that now has lines. I would be safe rather than sorry if traveling with Air Tran and arrive early early for any flight.

I have always told my self that I had a cheap ticket and it was something I was going to have to deal with (long slow lines)

Zurgswife,

Thanks for the response. I was hoping for curbside checkin...oh well! the last time we took Airtran out of Philly, there were long lines, but I thought it was because an earlier flight to Orlando was cancelled. From some of the posts I'm reading here and elsewhere, long lines seem to be the norm rather than the exception.:( Guess I better get there early!

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter