Cuba Cruises -- Anyone Done one?

:goodvibes No - not a bad idea at all; even the smallest cruise ships are probably bigger than anything you can imagine. As a PP mentioned, they carry thousands of people. The difference will be in the on-board amenities and entertainment such as rock walls, surf parks and water slides, ice rinks, 3D movie theatres, Cirque shows and so forth. You will get a much more "classic" cruise experience on a smaller ship where traditional fine dining several times a day, Vegas-style showroom entertainment and sipping cocktails by the pool were paramount. Which is just fine, considering the destination is the major draw on a cruise to Cuba. :sail:

Thanks for the info! I went ahead and booked the cruise. I'm still a little nervous, but mostly I'm just super excited! Put my application in for my passport yesterday, September can't get here soon enough :)

Thanks for the info! I went ahead and booked the cruise. I'm still a little nervous, but mostly I'm just super excited! Put my application in for my passport yesterday, September can't get here soon enough :)

Congrats! When are you going?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter