CTR - I'm Onto All of You Who Say One and Done

Jaletu2022

Earning My Ears
We had Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast at about 8:05 AM on Thursday Oct 4th. IT WAS the best meal we had!! One and done? I think not. The castle was so beautiful. We sat at a table for two by the window and the wait staff were so attentive.

The coffee here is esp. good - and ever flowing. Love the little breakfast rolls - chocolate croissants, blueberry mickey shaped muffins, and spiral cinnamon rolls. They were so cute! And the food - it was really good! I had the shrimp and grits - try them! DH had the regular breakfast which he loved.

Then the princesses started coming around and they made time for us too. They were so sweet and lovely. Then Merida made an appearance! I wasn't expecting her. She not only was gorgeous but had a really fun personality. I got a pic but DH has to download them to the computer from his phone. She was so funny!

If I were young and going back, this would be a must do - everytime! Oh, we got the sword and magic wand as a souvenir. So cute! The kids were really enjoying this from what I could tell. If you haven't done it and are going soon, move heaven and earth to get an ADR. You won't regret it. Do the breakfast!

As an older couple, we have had no interest in this now or in the past. Too many other options at the same or better price point. If our kids were younger, clearly a must do.

We did lunch a few years ago and I wondered if we would seem awkward being 2 adults, but we had the same experience as you. A table by the window with a lovely view of Fantasyland, great food, fun princess interactions and a great server.

As an older couple, we have had no interest in this now or in the past. Too many other options at the same or better price point. If our kids were younger, clearly a must do.
We are also an older couple and that's why I was so surprised at how good this was! Not going to argue the price point because it is pricey but was well worth it to us.

And a thank you to Princess Merida for being so sweet and quirky. You made my day!

We are a 60 something couple. I 100% booked CRT for our 5 year old granddaughter and had low expectations for the food. I had the shrimp and grits and it was surprisingly tasty.

DGD maybe ate a strawberry and half of a muffin but she IMG_5294.jpeghad a blast!

I love that Merida is there now!

I love dining in the castle. I try to do it on every trip. It's just such an iconic setting, overlooking Fantasyland.

Our "go to" when we used to visit in December during party season was to book CRT around 4 PM. It was perfect timing to come out, get wristbands and line up for whatever high demand character we wanted to see.

I *might* have even dined there twice in one day back before they had princesses at every meal. Princesses were out at breakfast and lunch, and Fairy Godmother did a little show with the mice at dinner. Such happy memories!

We had a great meal there for dinner with a party of 17, and the character interaction was superb! However it was very expensive. I'm insanely glad we did it but it is for sure a one and done for us.

They never add.
I am figuring as much but would like to know which princess is no longer there so I can prepare for our upcoming visit.

Edited to add: I was able to find out that Merida replaced Snow White, in case anyone else was curious too.

Last edited:
We had lunch at CRT last year after not eating there for years. We really enjoyed the food! The only Princess was Cinderella downstairs, but it was still a great experience. Your review makes me want to try breakfast. :)

We had lunch at CRT last year after not eating there for years. We really enjoyed the food! The only Princess was Cinderella downstairs, but it was still a great experience. Your review makes me want to try breakfast. :)
The princess came back earlier this year. We went in march and saw all 4 or 5.

This is never been a one and done for my family, we go every year (breakfast mostly because it’s cheaper) and seeing the princesses here cuts down on park wait time which is great. So glad the princesses are back, it just wasn’t the same with just having Cinderella downstairs. We’ll be there in early December and looking forward to it. The beef tenderloin with frittata and the caramel apple French toast are both really good

IMG_6246.png
My French toast last year

We paid a fortune, and it was the worst meal we ever had at Disney or anywhere. Our server was awful. The server at the next table helped us as our server was so terrible. This was my second time. The first time was fine, but I will never go again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter