CSR Tower Room or CBR Pirate Room

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan very last minute disney trip. What would you do with 2 year old and 10 year old?

I am not a fan of the pirate room bed sizes and location (eg, far from everything) within CBR. I rarely like to be totally dismissive of a room type/resort, but pretty much a non-starter for me, if I'm honest.

CBR has a better kids splash area for the 2 year old, but to me the accommodations and convenience of the Tower win out.

Although make sure to read up on the dining options at CSR to make sure they work for you. The main quick service (El Mercado) has limited grab/go items and hours. It's one of the more common 'complaints' about CSR since reopening. There are other really good CSR dining options but may not appeal to your tastes/ages.

BTW, my comments are more from the adult paying the bill perspextice vs what my kids would say.

I wouldn’t stay in a pirate room if you paint me to. Beds are horrible and they are pretty much the furthest you can be from anything. I would choose the tower room in a heartbeat. That being said, Grand DesGino seems to be more geared to adults. You don’t get the all Disney all the time vibe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter