CSR first week of June

sharoncity

Mom of 2; Wishing I was in WDW; I WILL conquer the
Just a heads up for anyone deciding where to stay. There will be a large convention there June 2 - 6. They are expecting 1,700 attendees. Some of these will be driving, so not everyone will be a guest, but it will be busy! I know CSR is designed to be a convention center, but I know some people would prefer not to deal with that while on their vacation. Just thought I'd let you know.

My DH will be there as part of the convention (computer users group) and we'll be there taking advantage of the "free" hotel room. It seems they will be pretty busy at the conference, so hopefully the Dig Site etc .. will be fairly empty.

:)

Piglet203 and I will be at CSR during that time, but I don't think it will be a problem. If the pool is closed to everyone except the conentioneers, then it's a problem, but a minor one. From what I have heard in the past, even the big conventions don't get noticed too much by the other guests. I hope this is true, but even if it's not, Piglet203 and I are still going to have a great time.

42 days to go!!!!!

Mickey76 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter