CS meals to go for homebound MIL?

mommyoeo

Mouseketeer
Can I take meals back to the hotel for my MIL using her CS credit on her meal plan? I know you cannot get carry-out meals with CS credits usually, but if my MIL is unable to leave her room, will they make an exception for her?

She has many difficulties including terrible pain-- which she cannto treat because of allergies to anti-inflamitories and all percription meds she's tried. She has days at the time where she cannot get around, even if she had a scooter.

So, there is a good change that for several days of her 10-day trip she will be stuck in her room. I'm hoping we can carry her food back to her and still use her CS credits. Anyone know?

TIA

Good Question, I would say yes!!

Now for us we did get a carry out at Kona at the Polynesian! (before Dining plan tho) I would think you could call Disney Dining and get some help...

What about the special service number Safety Mom has posted earlier? They may also be a resource to answering some of your questions!!

These are the phone numbers listed in the Guidebook for Guests with Disabilities:
General Information: Voice: 407-824-4321 TTY: 407-827-5141

Resort Reservations: 407-939-7807 (TTY: 407-939-7670)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter