CS lunch at Epcot resort area??

NMW

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what type, if any, CS lunch you can get either at the Boardwalk or BC/YC? For example is there anything you can at the Boardwalk bakery for a CS credit? What about that hot dog kiosk or the Spoodles pizza window?

We will have extra CS credits on our check-out day from the Boarwalk and I was wondering what we could grab for lunch while waiting for the ride to the airport.

Also, just out of curiosity, what CS breakfast can you get at the Epcot resort area? Either at the bakery or the BC marketplace?? I've read so much about Snack credit items, but I have no idea what you can do with CS credits at these places! Any help is appreciated. :)

We had 2 CS lunches at the Boardwalk Bakery last month. One of them just before we departed for MCO. We got bottled water, a very nice sandwich and you have your choice of some wonderful desserts!

Hurricane Hannas Grill at YC/BC serves cs lunch and Fountain View Espresso & Bakery and Sunshine Seasons Food Fair at EPCOT sells cs breakfast.There may be more now but this is from the DDP brochure from Sept.

Can you get to Hurricane Hannas w/o being a resort guest, like B&C, or is it in the pool area? Does the CS extend to dinner times? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter