CS and QS Menus to Email to Anyone Interested

I just sent out the files to everyone who has requested so far. If you didn't get your email and you requested one, please let me know so I can resend! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much, you did an awesome job!:thumbsup2

The info will be very helpful next week in WDW!

Tricia, thank you so much for the menus! They are absolutely amazing--I just printed them out to go in my (ever growing) planning notebook!!!!

I am an obsessive planner. This obsession lead me to create Word Documents for the Counter Service and Quick Service Snack locations for all of the parks and Downtown Disney. The menus are copied from allearsnet.com, and were pasted them into a Word Documented and formatted so they look pretty. Magic Kingdom is even organized by land and the lands are color coded!

Figuring there may be more obsessive planners out there, who may appreciate the documents - I decided to post here. I have Word documents, two for each park. One is Counter Service and one is Quick Service snacks. Let me know if you're interested in having these emailed to you! pixiedust:

Thanks so much for your hardwork. I would love to have a copy.

april_d_gentry@yahoo.com

Thanks again! :thumbsup2

All caught up again! As usual, please let me know if you haven't gotten yours yet. I will resend it.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter