Crystal Palace

Savannahsmom

Earning My Ears
We have a 9:15 ADR for CP, park opens at 9:00. My question is will we be admitted early or will have to go through the stampede to get there in time?

I'm not entierly sure so I would say give them a call and check. I do believe you'll get in early though.

We got there 25 minutes early last when we went in 2009 and they let us in. They had a little line over to the side and they just checked your name on a list to make sure you had reservations then they let us in.

I would go early. When entering the park early all they ask for is your confirmation number. I have never been asked what time our reservation was for.

Policy is they only let you in 15mins before adr time.

Now does that mean you can't get in a little earlier? Just depends on the CM at the gate. YOu can try, but you can't get mad if they don't...they are just following the rules.

Have a great vacation!

Does not matter . At worst you MIGHT be 3 minutes late . You have advanced Reservations so you will be fine . Relax

We had an early ADR for Crystal Palace back in February and made sure we got there early since I knew they would let us in before the general public. It was a piece of cake, as soon as you get off the monorail, boat or bus you will see a CM with a big sign and informing people about the separate line for those with ADRs. The time we went the line was all the way to the left, the side closest to the monorail station. It was nice walking into an empty MK and the perfect time to get some photos with no crowds around.

We have had ADR's before the park open or at opening, and never had any problem getting in. Now keep in mind that there is a time allowance I think it is 15 to 30 min in advance.

We prefer to make early ADR's for Breakfast in the parks before they are open, It is so nice walking through and getting some really great pictures. MK and AK are my fav's for a early breakfast. There is just something about walking down main street toward the castle :cloud9:

Policy is they only let you in 15mins before adr time.

Now does that mean you can't get in a little earlier? Just depends on the CM at the gate. YOu can try, but you can't get mad if they don't...they are just following the rules.

Have a great vacation!

This. They can let you in but they don't have to. Even if they let you in 5 minutes early, at that point you would have already seen most of the RD show. You might as well just watch the rest of the show and make your way down MSUSA with everyone else. Since CP is just at the end of MSUSA, don't be surprised if they don't let you in early for a 9:15 ADR. If your goal is to get pictures on MSUSA without everyone in the way, keep trying to get an earlier ADR. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter