Crystal Palace no reservation question?

cindy2939

Mouseketeer
We did not get the time we wanted for an ADR for Sunday, May 9th at Crystal Palace. Can you check the morning of and ask if there are any canceled lunch reservations? Or is it impossible and they will be full (I know it is Mother's Day). Or is it better to show up at lunch and check if there is any openings? Just wondering..

Call that morning to see if there are any cancellations and if there isn't any you could go ahead and stop by and see if there are any openings. You shopuld have a backup plan just in case.

Back in Dec. at the week of Christmas we had 10am ressies for CP for 4 of us. Well themorning of our ressie my Dh decided to stay at the resort with our DGD, so my DD and I went without them. We stopped by CP at 9 am to let them know and to see if we still could get a table for the 2 of us. Within 5 mins we were seated.

Good Luck and have a great vacation. :goodvibes

For one, I'd call every day (maybe twice, once in the morning and again in the evening) up until you leave for the trip to see if they've had any cancellations.

Then, on the morning of, I'd go to Town Hall (if you are going to the park that morning) and ask them if there's any open slots.

We got a last minute time slot during Spring Break a few weeks ago. It was a impromptu trip and I didn't make any dining reservations.....so we asked at Town Hall that morning. They had one open slot - at 3:30. It was an "off" time (not dinner but not lunch) but we took it.

We did not have reservations one evening but stopped by and they said we could be seated in 45 minutes and we were called after 20 minutes so I would try!

For one, I'd call every day (maybe twice, once in the morning and again in the evening) up until you leave for the trip to see if they've had any cancellations.

I agree with this! Knowing nothing about Disney ADRs and 180 days out booking, we booked our trip in Aug for Coumbus day weekend. They said they had nothing but call back a week or two before. I asked if they had any character meal anywhere at MK and they came up with a 5:30PM at CP with no wait when we got there. I wouldn't do this now, but I think there is always a chance if you can't get what you originally wanted. Also, last year when I thought we might be going, I saw a res. for Cinderella's very close into our proposed arrival date, so it can't hurt to look there too!
Jessica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter