Crystal Palace/MNSSHP ?

dvc at last !

DVC Member 2006!
Today I read (on the Disboards) the dates for the 2010 MNSSHP.
We have dinner reservations for The Crystal Palace on one of the dates.
It is Sunday, October 3rd. We will be able to enter for our reservation
and not go to the MNSSHP ?

:cool1:

What time is your reservation for? All reservations require park admission, so... that will depend on the time.

Did you make your ressies before they announced the MNSHP? This happened to a friend of mine with the MVMCP. She had made the ressies and they hadn't told her that she needed a separate ticket. They ended up giving her tickets for the 4 of them to the event. Maybe they will allow you to go to your ADR (you might even be allowed to see the parade) but I think that you may have to show your MNSHP ticket much like on site guest show their room keys for Evening EMH to do any rides ect.

It is for 5:50pm.

The party will not have officially begun (unless they change the hours), so you shouldn't have a problem. They will ask you to leave after dinner though. In the past, the party has begun at 7pm. (They have allowed party folks to come in as early as 4pm, but that was never the official start time.)

We made our reservation at 180 days (20 plus days ago).
Nothing was said about MNSSHP for that date. The reservation was
made thru MS.

Where did you find the list of dates for MNSSHP? Do you have a link?

MNSSHP ticket holders are allowed access at 4:00 PM. The event officially starts at 7:00 PM.

Since your reservation is prior to 7:00 PM you will have time to eat dinner, but without a event ticket, you will be asked to exit the park.

:earsboy: Bill

MK doesn't officially close until 7:00 p.m. that night, so you can go in, have dinner, and then exit the park. I will tell you, though, that we usually attend MNSSHP in September and have found that those last couple hours before the party officially starts (between 5-7) are the best times to ride without waiting in lines. Instead of eating, you might want to take advantage of the lack of lines. Either way, good luck! :goodvibes

stitchkingdom.com has dates

We've all been making educated guesses based on park hours, but the official announcement for the party dates by Disney has not come out yet. Should be done in about a week, going on past trends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter