Crystal Palace early dinner ADR possible on Party Night?

Scrapmom3

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if Crystal Palace accepts ADRs for non-party attendees on Halloween party nights? I was thinking of something around 5:00 pm, but that might be cutting it too close to the 6:00 pm park closure. Thanks for any info!

I'm pretty sure they do. Once you're done eating if it's after the official park close you will be herded out towards the exit.

There is a separate link to book adrs during party hours

uf you can make the adr you are fine.

Yes, this! Over the past few years, WDW has done a pretty good job on the dining section of the website to make very clear which ADRs are "regular" ADRs on party days and which are for those eating during the party. 5:00 pm will be absolutely fine as it's well within regular park hours. Just make sure you make your ADR through the regular website dining page and not on the Halloween Party dining reservation page.

I would be sure to make this reservation as soon as you are able to as the TS restaurant ADR’s go fast in that timeframe on party nights. We typically like to eat at a TS place around that time when we’re attending a party as it allows time for the non-party attendees to clear out and we don’t waste valuable party time eating. But the ADR’s go quickly.

Yes, NeverlandClub23, that is a good point, and the ADR open date is in red on my calendar!

Does anybody know if Crystal Palace accepts ADRs for non-party attendees on Halloween party nights? I was thinking of something around 5:00 pm, but that might be cutting it too close to the 6:00 pm park closure. Thanks for any info!
make sure everyone use the bathroom before you head out as you will have to wait until you are out the gate and walk back over to the ones outside the gate. have seen people with young kids have to wait not fun

You can actually book it at 5:55pm as a non-party guest, just as non-party guests can still get in line for rides at 5:59pm. There are CMs at the exits of rides and restaurants that will steer non-party guests to leave the park after their ride/meal, but you don't have to be physically outside the park by 6pm.

You can actually book it at 5:55pm as a non-party guest, just as non-party guests can still get in line for rides at 5:59pm. There are CMs at the exits of rides and restaurants that will steer non-party guests to leave the park after their ride/meal, but you don't have to be physically outside the park by 6pm.

until the tickets are sold and the link opens you don’t know the time the last adr for non party guests. Last year the times differed for the different TS restaurants in MK

make sure everyone use the bathroom before you head out as you will have to wait until you are out the gate and walk back over to the ones outside the gate. have seen people with young kids have to wait not fun
LOL Brilliant tip and not something I would have ever thought about. Thank you!

This is interesting...I thought we would have to be through the gate (or almost through), but I figured we could do dinner and character greetings in an hour. It is nice to know that if the characters are a little behind, it would be okay.

Building on this question, does anyone know if the characters at Crystal Palace are dressed differently on the night of a Halloween party?

We are not attending the party (kids are very young) but currently have a 5:25 reservation at Crystal Palace.

Building on this question, does anyone know if the characters at Crystal Palace are dressed differently on the night of a Halloween party?

We are not attending the party (kids are very young) but currently have a 5:25 reservation at Crystal Palace.

They are no different than usual.

That’s too bad. Once upon a time the characters wore costumes too, that was fun

I have to make reservations towards the end of this month for our 9 night/10 day adventure. We are attending MNSSHP on Oct 31st and plan to get into park at 4pm with our MNSSHP tickets and go to Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. I was hoping to try to get a reservation for around 5 or so. Can I make this via regular dining reservation or do I have to make it a different way? I am thinking the regular way since it is during regular hours? Just out of curiosity, what is the link to make them if it is during the actual party?

This can be done through normal dining adr page for that time

the Link for party dining was on the party page. I can’t link it, the page won’t load. But check there

in the past the times for each restaurant for party only adrs varied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter