Crystal Palace Breakfast

skelow401

Earning My Ears
I have been trying to book a Crystal Palace breakfast in late May. May 31 just opened up today and I got on at 6am and there is nothing from 8am to 11am. Is there something going on with CP? No way they filled up that fast. That is a huge restaurant.

I feel like I've read a recent post on here that there was an issue with those times populating-specifically with Crystal Palace...some sort of maintenance glitch
Was there any kind of work around or what did they end up doing to get the reservation?

Hmmmm I don't see a resolution on the post, but it seems that you are definitely not alone for May breakfast reservation issues there unfortunately ☹️

Nothing has been available for Crystal Palace breakfast for most May dates so far, but lunch and dinner are available.

We are going May 6th through the 14th. I was on at 6am 60 days out and tried to get Crystal Palace breakfast for 60+6. Nothing available but was able to get lunch with no issues. Checked for every day of our trip and nothing available for breakfast. I was able to get Beaches and Cream dinner for 60+3 and Topolinos breakfast for 60+5 with no issues, but I can't get Crystal Palace breakfast? I've checked twice a day every day since our window opened and nothing.

I have been trying to book a Crystal Palace breakfast in late May. May 31 just opened up today and I got on at 6am and there is nothing from 8am to 11am. Is there something going on with CP? No way they filled up that fast. That is a huge restaurant.
Are you sure it opens today? Or it’s just later in your trip? I’m looking for 5/29 but I’m counting ADR day as next Thursday?

I had this trouble for my last trip. The day or two before my trip, spots opened up. Breakfast books fast, but people cancel and openings pop up. Good luck!

I had this trouble for my last trip. The day or two before my trip, spots opened up. Breakfast books fast, but people cancel and openings pop up. Good luck!
This isn't an issue of breakfast booking fast. It's as if no tables have been loaded for May for breakfast. This is one ADR I've never had a problem getting if I try to book it when my window opens. Right now, there is still availability for breakfast for most days in the last week of April, but nothing for all of May.

This isn't an issue of breakfast booking fast. It's as if no tables have been loaded for May for breakfast. This is one ADR I've never had a problem getting if I try to book it when my window opens. Right now, there is still availability for breakfast for most days in the last week of April, but nothing for all of May.
Yeah exactly, June 1st just opened for me today and I got on at 6am EST and not 1 breakfast time. I find breakfast times for March & April but not for May?

Keep stalking

Has anyone been to CP recently for BF and can report if it is truly $60 per person? The Disney site says 35-60 per adult but I'm thinking that may be 35 for children.

I was shocked to see the price for Garden Grill BF is going to be the same as lunch and dinner, so that prompted me to check CP.

BF prices have really gone up! I always thought BF was cheaper but maybe I've forgotten!! We don't do many character BFs that often anymore.

According to the website, breakfast is $45/$29 (adults/kids)….lunch and dinner are $59/$38.
Ah thank you! That makes more sense. Once I opened the bf menu I could see the price you listed.
Don’t get me wrong, I spend a lot of money I shouldn’t at Disney 😆 but this made me pause a minute.
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter