Crystal Palace Breakfast :(

Dis Dragon

Rawwwwr
Crystal Palace breakfast was the very first character experience and restaurant our little family ate at the first time we went and we made it a point to visit it every trip... until it didn't return post covid. I haven't heard anything about Crystal Palace buffet returning, but I was looking to get a sense of how many people loved that breakfast or hated that breakfast, thinking maybe we're in a minority here.

Did anyone else love this place for breakfast?

I just read they're switching Cape May back to buffet so that gives me some hope.

We really love the CP breakfast as well. Winnie the Pooh and gang are favorites in our family. Last time I had the breakfast buffet was Feb. 2020 with my family and including my granddaughter! My parents used to take us there when we were kids so carrying on the tradition was really special to me. We always went for lunch or dinner though back then it was a cafeteria style restaurant and no characters. Later this year I hope to go again marking 50 years since my first visit in 1972. Here's to hoping for breakfast to return!!

Pooh's puffed french toast. Need I say more?? I love the Crystal Palace breakfast. I have a great photo of Tigger sitting with me at my table after I ran one of the Princess races. I hope it comes back. On the plus side, I did the dinner buffet with Walt's favorites at Thanksgiving and it was wonderful!!! Best apple cobbler in the history of apple cobbler.

I do hope they bring breakfast back to CP. It is one of my DD's favorite breakfast spots.

I love CP. Breakfast and dinner. My kids LOVE the Pooh characters. I'm really hoping they return soon. Going to CP without the characters isn't worth it, IMO. We would all miss them too much!

Going to CP without the characters isn't worth it, IMO. We would all miss them too much!

That's what we concluded when planning ADRs for our November trip.

It was too depressing thinking of eating at CP without Pooh and Friends. They're our friends, too!

CP always was our favorite buffet breakfast! The puffed French toast and breakfast lasagna are our favorite foods there and Pooh and friends are always adorable.

:sunny:

My son still talks about Pooh’s puffed toast and he was 4 at the time. we loved breakfast there,

Crystal Palace breakfast was the very first character experience and restaurant our little family ate at the first time we went and we made it a point to visit it every trip... until it didn't return post covid. I haven't heard anything about Crystal Palace buffet returning, but I was looking to get a sense of how many people loved that breakfast or hated that breakfast, thinking maybe we're in a minority here.

Did anyone else love this place for breakfast?

I just read they're switching Cape May back to buffet so that gives me some hope.
Yes, I have great memories of taking my son to Crystal Palace breakfast, meeting the characters, and watching the Magic Kingdom wake up.

The puffed french toast and the breakfast lasagna were AMAZING! I ate way too many servings of both!

My husband is so disappointed about the CP breakfast. The French toast was his favorite

The only time we ever did CP breakfast was Pre-park opening in basically a monsoon. We still enjoyed it, sopping wet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter