Crystal Palace... breakfast or lunch/dinner??

I have two words for you.... Breakfast Lasagna :worship::rotfl2:

Hehe....sorry, I've never eaten there for lunch, but absolutely loved breakfast even though I'm not a breakfast person. I had to try the breakfast lasagna and the pooh's french toast...both heavenly!

We love their breakfast! Especially if you can get a pre park opening ressie. We tried dinner their during our last trip and were not impressed.

We have done the breakfast twice and did dinner this past January. We thought the breakfast was great. We were not impressed with the dinner. If we book here again, it would definitely be for the breakfast.

We do the breakfast every time we go-it is the BEST! Dinner was just okay! The characters are GREAT! If you can get the 8:05 Ressie-it's so beautiful being in the park before the crowds.

I have been to Crystal Palace for breakfast and lunch. I wouldn't be rushing back to go for lunch but I wouldn't hesistate to go back for breakfast. We weren't extremely impressed with the options for lunch but they have a great options at breakfast (omelet station, pooh's puffed french toast).

I've eaten at CP for dinner before and while I wasn't that impress with the food, it was good and the characters came around a lot.
CP breakfast in 4 words: Pooh's Puffed French Toast. That piece of deliciousness is the bomb!

oh you are all making me think of switching my ressie to breakfast! LOL! I'm allergic to eggs though, so everything that looks SO good wouldn't sit well with me I'm afraid... which would lead to a horrible day in the park :( lol

oh you are all making me think of switching my ressie to breakfast! LOL! I'm allergic to eggs though, so everything that looks SO good wouldn't sit well with me I'm afraid... which would lead to a horrible day in the park :( lol

Disney is really good with helping people with allergies. Just make a note of it in your reservation and when tell the cast members when you get to the restaurant. They will help you find something without eggs in it.

Breakfast!! It is our family tradition of first vacation morning breakfast at CP. The breakfast lasagna is never far from my thoughts ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter