CRV - WDTC Says It's Coming

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Yesterday, I called WDTC to price out one of the code pkgs for Dec.

Had wanted CR, booked solid for both pkg & rooms 1st week of month. She tried to steer me to SSR or AK. I explained I was DVC and only wanted the CR-MK view; otherwise a Value would suffice.

She laughed and stated that "they" just toured the building a few weeks ago, had I seen the rehab'd rooms...bet I was excited now that they're building DVC there...":faint: :hyper: :stir:

in the grand scheme of the rumour mill, does a WDTC reservationist trump a monorail driver?:rotfl:

in the grand scheme of the rumour mill, does a WDTC reservationist trump a monorail driver?:rotfl:

How about the launch captains?:boat: Or the security guard at CR who told my husband about CRV. Who trumps whom!?:laughing:

was hoping for an annoucement this Oct - but it definitely looks they are announcing CA.

oh well maybe next year they will tell us!:wizard:

I talked to my yard guy's girlfriend yesterday.

She has a cousin who recently immigrated (legally, she says) from Honduras. He was in jail in the Orlando area last week, and he says the whole mystery thing is a big hoax. He says there is a 100% lock certainty that CRV might happen!

She has a cousin who recently immigrated (legally, she says) from Honduras. He was in jail in the Orlando area last week, and he says the whole mystery thing is a big hoax. He says there is a 100% lock certainty that CRV might happen!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: <wiping tears from eyes from laughing so hard>

Now I KNOW you're not telling the truth on this one....because anyone in county lock up last week KNOWS the skinny on the construction at CRV is that they're building a new medium security lock up. The incidences of line rage, trash can bombing, neglect, "fake" kidnappings, etc are on such a huge rise that Disney figured the best use of the property (and the TAX BREAKS are HUGE) would be "Disney Villa's for Corrections" at the Contemporary.

Now I KNOW you're not telling the truth on this one....because anyone in county lock up last week KNOWS the skinny on the construction at CRV is that they're building a new medium security lock up. The incidences of line rage, trash can bombing, neglect, "fake" kidnappings, etc are on such a huge rise that Disney figured the best use of the property (and the TAX BREAKS are HUGE) would be "Disney Villa's for Corrections" at the Contemporary.
I'll tell you what -- if they give owners the right to put folks IN THERE, I'll buy points! Give me Sal's paintball gun and a lockup to put morons in...I'm in Disney heaven!

yea best kept secret...:lmao: :happytv: :rotfl2:

or everyone here and on many other internet sites are gonna be in for a big surprise when they made it CR suites....

I hope not.:scared1:

Can I use my 200 AKV points to book a room for a certain family member at the prison:rotfl2: Would I have to wait for the 7 month windw:confused3 That might be to late:hourglass Would I incur the new 95$ transfer fee or would that be considered a DVC resort?

Maybe CRV is going to be the Contemporary Retirement Villas--for those who don't pay to extend their contracts until 2057. They have to go somewhere. Think of it--eating pureed Mickey waffles with a view of the MK. What bliss!:)

I think CRV stands for Contemporary Retirement Village. It is for those people who don't pay to extend their contracts until 2057. They have to have somewhere to go. Think of it--drinking pureed Mickey waffles with a view of the MK! What bliss!:)

you know that sounds pretty wonderful. enjoying my retirement years at WDW in the CRV!!!! might be too exciting!

I think CRV stands for Contemporary Retirement Village. It is for those people who don't pay to extend their contracts until 2057. They have to have somewhere to go. Think of it--drinking pureed Mickey waffles with a view of the MK! What bliss!:)
sounds good to me:banana:long as i get to wear my MM ears

Yesterday, I called WDTC to price out one of the code pkgs for Dec.

Had wanted CR, booked solid for both pkg & rooms 1st week of month. She tried to steer me to SSR or AK. I explained I was DVC and only wanted the CR-MK view; otherwise a Value would suffice.

She laughed and stated that "they" just toured the building a few weeks ago, had I seen the rehab'd rooms...bet I was excited now that they're building DVC there...":faint: :hyper: :stir:

Just a thought/question? Are they rehabing the main building for DVC and building a "hotel" building? Statistically that could decrease the number of rooms/people coming in and out of the main building elevators. A DVC office and demo villas on the monorail might sell more DVC as it would be more convienent to show people in the MK park. Oooo that's so exciting its scary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter