Cruse transporation ?

Minybear

BCV/VGC Owner
We have current resv's for 1 prenight and 3nts land/4nt cruise. We will be changing that due to we are buying into DVC so we will be using points for our resort side of our stay and not staying at the Poly that was previioiusly scheduled. I am wondering about the transfers on how much that would cost?

I know the transfers from the resort to the cruse line is $46 per person. What about from the airport to the resort. Can we still schedule DCL to pick us up at the airport or do we have to make other arrangements (like Tiffany)to pick us up.

It will depend if you are staying at a hotel that is serviced by the cruise line buses. If so, you can purchase a transfer from DCL at the airport.
Depending on the size of your group, you may want to price towncars/limos as they are often cheaper for multiple people. We use Happy Limo for some pretty strange combinations of WDW and DCL transfers, and we like having a private vehicle rather than the bus. We also like arriving at the port earlier than the resort buses. Earlier arrival means a better place in the embarkation line, which means a better shot at getting your preferred Palo and spa ressies.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We too looked into a towncar service for our cruise/resort trip in 2003. I found it cheaper to rent a van

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter