Cruising Into February 2024 Exercise Thread

Congratulations to Elizabeth Smith on turning Wish Red!

A feature unique to the Wish is the Hyperspace Lounge, a bar themed to Star Wars. I don't know if this still is available, but when the Wish launched the Hyperspace Lounge offered a $5,000 drink called the Kaiburr Crystal. (The package actually includes/included a visit to George Lucas' Skywalker Ranch in California.)

And congratulations to PollyannaMom for being the first to reach Treasure Green!

The Disney Treasure will be DCL's sixth ship when it sails in December 2024. It will be a sister ship to the Wish, also 1119 feet long and carrying 4000 passengers.

The stern will feature

and the atrium will feature

The plans for the Treasure indicate the ship will pay homage to some classic parks attractions, including DCL's first Haunted Mansion bar and its first Jungle Cruise lounge.

This year, there is one more day in February, so post any last minutes!

WOW! All those reports bring everyone but Twilight Sparkle into Treasure Green, and the TEAM stands at 107%! I'm sure we will hear from Twilight Sparkle soon and everyone will finish at Treasure Green!

Let's wrap up February and "slide" into March with a quick look at DCL's water coasters.

The Dream and the Fantasy were built with the AquaDuck, billed as the first water coaster at sea. The AquaDuck proved so popular that the Magic was retrofitted with the "AquaDunk," a drop water slide.

The Wish, however, has the AquaMouse, which DCL billed as the "first Disney attraction at sea." It features two original Mickey and Minnie cartoons. The Treasure will also have the AquaMouse with a new storyline.

With that, thanks for joining me in February!

Hi Everyone. I have been gone for awhile and hoping to get back to this in later March (I am having surgery on the 8th so it will be a slow start). Is there a March thread started yet? I wasn't able to find one.

So sorry I'm late with my final minutes. Things have not been great lately, so I haven't been keeping up with posts like I should. I haven't even run my virtual princess races yet, but I will at some point. I do still have some time to add, though.

485 minutes - horses and running

2430/2000

Thank you for hosting, @sophy1996 . I'm sorry I've been missing for the last bit.

ETA: I've never been on DCL, but after reading all of your posts, I really think I'd love to cruise with them!

Last edited:
So sorry I'm late with my final minutes. Things have not been great lately, so I haven't been keeping up with posts like I should. I haven't even run my virtual princess races yet, but I will at some point. I do still have some time to add, though.

485 minutes - horses and running

2430/2000

Thank you for hosting, @sophy1996 . I'm sorry I've been missing for the last bit.

ETA: I've never been on DCL, but after reading all of your posts, I really think I'd love to cruise with them!

No problem! I figured something was going on because you generally are a pretty regular poster. Hope things work out soon. And thanks for the kind words! I felt kind of scattershot this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter