Cruising 12/27/03 NYE

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
I booked a cruise for New Year's Eve. Has anyone done this cruise? Did you like it? Was it too crowded. I think this cruise is sold out already. How is the weather then? Is it cold at Castaway Cay? How is the weather at St. Thomas and St. Maarten? Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Also I have DS(15) and DD(12) going with us. DD will not be able to go to Common Grounds (4 months shy of her 13th birthday) and I know she will not want to go to the kids club. Are there any other 12 year old girls out there that are going on this cruise?

BElow is the link to the other NYE cruisers. Welcome aboard. For the NYE cruise there are a couple of different parties going on at the same time. They have big TV's at the different parties to broadcast them throughout the whole boat. Like they do on TV.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=274435

The cruise is during high high season. This will be our 4th DCL and everyone so far has been sold out and it hasn't felt crowded.

Welcome aboard again!

Thanks for the help!

One more questions.

Since this is a NYE cruise does it seem like the people dress up more than usual?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter