WDWGOOSE ?
PAULCRSB

?
?

:jester:

:bounce:

:pinkbounc
:crazy: :crazy:

no not yet she is so happy her class is done she will not find this thread for awhile. by then we will have talked!!!!!

i should have about two weeks i think. shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

DH :jester: : :smooth:

Okay the word is out now I know his big plan, who else is planning to be on the October 12 cruise? I know we won't be able to get our big veranda room because someone else has it. but we cannot say who because it is a surprise too. (Does he realize it means now he hosts the cheese and wine party??)

:wave: :wave:

Originally posted by wdwgoose
Okay the word is out now I know his big plan
When Garry and I spoke last week he told us of his plans! Lucky you!! Wish we could be there, maybe 2003.

Originally posted by wdwgoose
someone else has it. but we cannot say who because it is a surprise too. (Does he realize it means now he hosts the cheese and wine party??)
Speaking of the "mystery person", have you heard from him? I haven't seen any posts from him for quite a while.

no we have sent pm s also snail mail

did you check your snail mail ????????

one of these times i will answer 800 phone!!!!!!

dh

:jester: :smooth:

What's in my snail mail? I received a card from mystery man & family a few weeks ago.

Hope everything is okay on their side of the world. Hopefully, just very busy, or went away for the holidays.

Off to work......

Count me in for the wine & cheese party! We just booked the 10-12 cruise as part of a back to back. 2 weeks on the Disney Magic!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We'll be on the 10/12 as well. That week works great for us because the kids have a fall break from school.

We've put down the deposit via Dreams - now I just have to figure out where to get the rest of the money.

Firefighter: It looks like a lot of us are returning for the same cruise. We have to do the wine party again, but maybe not right after dinner so we can actually eat some of the cheese this time.
It will be in the same cabin, 8102.

Yeah, I seem to recall that we had just finished dinner at Palos ourselves and were pretty full.

Maybe we should organize a progressive wine tasting, kinda like those progressive dinners.

A progressive wine tasting could be interesting. I can see everyone staggering to the next person's cabin ;) Especially if the seas are rough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter