Cruisefish.net Gone?

Snowwhyt

I feel the Magic with every visit ❤️
I can’t seem to bring it up no matter how I search for it. I think it went belly up finally. I found it helpful for time of year prices and room price variances. Has anybody got a link that works?

Last edited:
I can’t seem to get it up no matter how I search for it. I think it went belly up finally. I found it helpful for time of year prices and room price variances. Has anybody got a link that works?
I checked on the "is it down" website and it says it's up and reachable by them. Don't know, maybe they're doing some sort of update.

Also possible, they've shut down until cruising actually is up and running.

Not sure if you are still looking for a CruiseFish replacement, but I'm using a new app called Cruise Pop. It seems to be in it's early stages and by referral / invite only. I believe it only works with Royal Caribbean and Carnival at the moment, but it's free and so far I've had great success with it. You can submit your alert requests using the Google form located below:

The forum thinks my link is spam, so I guess PM if you want the link.

Not sure if you are still looking for a CruiseFish replacement, but I'm using a new app called Cruise Pop. It seems to be in it's early stages and by referral / invite only. I believe it only works with Royal Caribbean and Carnival at the moment, but it's free and so far I've had great success with it. You can submit your alert requests using the Google form located below:

The forum only allows links once you have 10 posts; this was your first so it was marked as spam. Just so you know!

Perhaps you could PM me? I can’t seem to find a way to PM you. Maybe you have to get more posts under your belt before we can PM one another.

Perhaps you could PM me? I can’t seem to find a way to PM you. Maybe you have to get more posts under your belt before we can PM one another.
I guess, I'm just too new, lol. I get an error saying that I can't view your profile.

Does this work? requests .cruise pop .com ? There's no www.

*** Yay, it worked! :-)
Have to open on my PC with the Java thing. iPhone not having it.
But I see something so must be the thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter