Cruise to Bermuda or Canada?

mrocco90

Mouseketeer
Hello, looking to book our first cruise this fall out of NY. I’m unsure if we should do a 5 night Bermuda cruise or a 4 night cruise to Canada. Bermuda is only $100 more for the extra night but I’ve been reading your more likely to have rough seas going to Bermuda. I’m worried if we have rough seas it will really ruin our opinions of cruises. Thanks!

I've gone twice out of NYC on the Magic. A cruise to no where and to the Bahamas. It can be rough out of NYC but generally the farther south you go the smoother it gets. I would pick bermuda because I think it would be warmer than Canada.

Hello, looking to book our first cruise this fall out of NY. I’m unsure if we should do a 5 night Bermuda cruise or a 4 night cruise to Canada. Bermuda is only $100 more for the extra night but I’ve been reading your more likely to have rough seas going to Bermuda. I’m worried if we have rough seas it will really ruin our opinions of cruises. Thanks!

I have done the cruise from NYC to Canada ( we have a Bermuda scheduled next Fall), I don't remember the seas being too bad and I suffer from seasickness.
I take one Bonine tablet every night at bedtime starting the night before the cruise and I no longer have issues. There are other options for the seasickness if you don't want to take anything, I guess it just depends on how severe it is for you.
Whichever cruise you decide, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Would both of these trips visit places that you have not been to before? If so, I would go with the five night cruise Because it's longer.

Well, there are no Canada trips for next year, so this might be your last chance, if that's on your bucket list.

The 4-night to Canada only stops at St. John in New Brunswick. Not much going on there. So I'd go for the Bermuda cruise.

Well, there are no Canada trips for next year, so this might be your last chance, if that's on your bucket list.

There is a 5 night cruise on Sept. 30th to Oct. 5th, 2019 to Bar Harbor, Maine and St. John, New Brunswick, Canada. I really want to go on it, but don't think I'll be able to. It's starts in Sept. and ends in Oct. So maybe that's why you might have missed it. It has 2 sea days and is my dream cruise.

We sailed to Bermuda from NYC and the seas didn't both us at all. I would pick the itinerary that interests you most.

There is a 5 night cruise on Sept. 30th to Oct. 5th, 2019 to Bar Harbor, Maine and St. John, New Brunswick, Canada. I really want to go on it, but don't think I'll be able to. It's starts in Sept. and ends in Oct. So maybe that's why you might have missed it. It has 2 sea days and is my dream cruise.
Yeah, I missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter