Cruise Restart: Are you Cancelling or Sailing?

Are you Cancelling or Sailing?

• Love it! Keeping our cruise and booked more!

Votes: 22 7.1%
  • I'm ok with the protocols, keeping our cruise

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • Don't love the protocols, but keeping our cruise

Votes: 42 13.6%
  • We are cancelling

Votes: 57 18.5%
  • Wait and see...

Votes: 85 27.6%

• Total voters
I'm keeping my Nov cruise. I'm fully vaccinated and I went to WDW last September and the protocols were similar to this and I had a great time. And back then you had to wear a mask outdoors. If I had to get tested I would probably cancel. I can't imagine getting denied boarding the day of especially if you had kids.

I’m with the wait and see crowd since my cruise isn’t until late spring of 2022. If it was coming up soon, I would definitely cancel. No way would I go on a cruise with so much scheduling of the basics like pool time. Not having new shows each night is a big deal to me too. There are too many completely normal land vacations available right now for the whole family to enjoy with no restrictions.

I'm on the Sep 10th sailing and I have until Aug 6th to cancel with refund. I'm really on the fence about it because my family is vaccinated except my 8 year old who would be subject to the testing. Might be worth it for the Castaway double dip which hasnt yet happened for my cruise as it did the earlier sailings. I will probably cancel but I'm going to wait until next week to think it over and see if anything changes like the Castaway double dip.

I'm on the Sep 10th sailing and I have until Aug 6th to cancel with refund. I'm really on the fence about it because my family is vaccinated except my 8 year old who would be subject to the testing. Might be worth it for the Castaway double dip which hasnt yet happened for my cruise as it did the earlier sailings. I will probably cancel but I'm going to wait until next week to think it over and see if anything changes like the Castaway double dip.
We are in the exact same situation. On Sept 3rd Dream. Whole fam vaccinated except 8yr old. We were originally on fence but decided to keep it. My son is awesome at wearing his mask and we around so many unmasked people on land, we feel it's just as safe if not safer on the ship.

I don't really care about the masks (we wear them everywhere anyway), but everything else that my family loves about cruising . . . the flexibility of dropping in at the Oceaneer Club whenever the mood strikes, character meet and greets, etc. . . . has been taken away. It is a wait for us. Too expensive of a trip for so much to have been lost. My husband and I are both vax, kids are not yet eligible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter