Cruise port to TDR

You could take the train to Tokyo Station and then get on the line to TDR from there.

If you arrive by early afternoon, you could take a taxi to Yokohama station and then take the bus from Yokohama station directly to Disneyland.

If you go the fully subway route you'd have to transfer at Yokohama, Tokyo and Maihama stations.

We just did the reverse - bus from DisneySea to Yokohama Station then taxi to pier. Pretty easy. The bus only goes to the two parks, not Disneyland Hotel, but it’s a short walk.

If you arrive by early afternoon, you could take a taxi to Yokohama station and then take the bus from Yokohama station directly to Disneyland.

If you go the fully subway route you'd have to transfer at Yokohama, Tokyo and Maihama stations.

I found info about a bus from Yokohama station to TDR . Bus 17. I'm assuming this is to the main gate and we will need to get the Disney Resort line to the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay.

Couple of questions.

1. Will the bus take luggage?

2. Where abouts do you purchase tickets? YCAT office?

Thanks
Wendy

I found info about a bus from Yokohama station to TDR . Bus 17. I'm assuming this is to the main gate and we will need to get the Disney Resort line to the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay.

Couple of questions.

1. Will the bus take luggage?

2. Where abouts do you purchase tickets? YCAT office?

Thanks
Wendy

1. The bus takes luggage.
2. You can pay in cash or using an IC card (suica, passmo, etc) when getting on the bus.

Take the bus to Disneyland and then the Disney Resort Line 1 stop to Bayside station. The Sheraton is right across from Bayside station. When you give your luggage to the guy when getting on the bus, they'll ask if you're going to land or sea so just say Disneyland.

We just did the reverse - bus from DisneySea to Yokohama Station then taxi to pier. Pretty easy. The bus only goes to the two parks, not Disneyland Hotel, but it’s a short walk.
I'm looking to do the same thing. Where did you find the information on bus times?

I'm looking to do the same thing. Where did you find the information on bus times?

I found everything on the Tokyo Disney Resort webpage under "Getting Here." After you click on one of the parks, there is a section on Leaving Tokyo Disneyland or Leaving Tokyo DisneySea and digging around there I found the schedule. There also are maps to show you where the bus stops are. The bus stops have the schedule posted so you'll know you're at the right one.

It's disconcerting because the buses don't come particularly early. Ours came about a minute before it was scheduled to leave, and then loaded quickly and was gone.

1. The bus takes luggage.
2. You can pay in cash or using an IC card (suica, passmo, etc) when getting on the bus.

Take the bus to Disneyland and then the Disney Resort Line 1 stop to Bayside station. The Sheraton is right across from Bayside station. When you give your luggage to the guy when getting on the bus, they'll ask if you're going to land or sea so just say Disneyland.

So, we just go to bus stop #17 and pay cash right at the bus? Will not have a IC card.

We did this from the Yokohama Port. Since we were just returning from a 14 day cruise and had several pieces of luggage we reserved the Tokyo Airporter. It was more expensive than the train or bus. But at least they picked us up at the port terminal and wisked us directly to our hotel near Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!