***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I do too. Once I get the boys in bed, (hubby too) and get my homework done, I find myself on here probably more often than I should. ;)

I have to clear my pm box too, it fills up as soon as I empty it. Hope you are well. :goodvibes
I added the other one too for you with the changes you requested.

Thank you...they look fantastic!

milliepie,

I have one more request.....I found US Mickey silhouette you made already. Is there a chance to make one with Slovene flag (country: Slovenia) and one which would be half Slovene and half American? If half and half doesn't work, then I would still like one with Slovene flag. I just got a wonderful idea for our shirts!

Thank you for all your wonderful work!

I saw on a closed thread the letters which are 'bubble' style with an Aloha printed Mickey and Minnie inside. Are those your designs and if so, how can I get our names made??

Matt and Lisa
Delbert and Cindy
Madison
Billy and Brandi

That is so awesome and if you aren't the creator, do you know who is??

Have a great evening!! Lisa

You are so creative and have such cute designs. I absolutely love the sport mickey's! Can you please make an OU mickey head with the names Dan and Angie, or just a plain OU Mickey.
Also, I haven't seen any wedding Mickey heads, but my fiance and I are going on the Alaska cruise this May on our honeymoon and I would love a wedding Mickey and Minnie with the names Brian and Kristen. Thank You!

cruisecrasher has some beautiful wedding bride/groom mickey heads. As for the sports mickey heads was this a generalized request or did you have a particular person in mind?

I LOVE the "Inaugural Sailing" Mickey Head!!! :love:
Is it ok if I use it too? I have been wanting something to go on our stateroom door and this is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

You are all so talented - I am in awe! :worship:

No problem-it's for everyone to enjoy. I posted it on the Hawaii thread as well.

That's what I do too. Once I get the boys in bed, (hubby too) and get my homework done, I find myself on here probably more often than I should. ;)

I have to clear my pm box too, it fills up as soon as I empty it. Hope you are well. :goodvibes
I added the other one too for you with the changes you requested.

Thanks Millie-you're the best!!

I think I got them all. I've been wanting to do a Hear, See, Speak one with these guys, so you gave me an excuse do go ahead and do it. Hope you like. :goodvibes

I can't resist!! I usually don't go for Stitch,but we are going to Hawaii! Can I get the top one with Judy and Debbie on the surfboard, Disney Wonder, 2012

For the bottom one-2 surfboards with Judy(Cinderella one) and Debbie (Belle one) with Best Friend Hawaii Cruise

BTW anything like the sombrero Mickey Head but for Hawaii? Could I get the sombrero one one with Judy and the other with Debbie

Thank you once again.

Milliepie,

Would I be able to get the following graphic with:

Dream

If possible, I would like one with each name:

Mary Ann
Bob
Robert
Lauren

Thank you so much!!!!

I am amazed at the talent and kindness of the DIS folks :hug:. We are cruising on The Fantasy in May and I have several requests whenever anyone has time :rolleyes1.

Stitch with the surfboards - one with 2 surfboards that has the names Brian and Kathy and one with 2 surfboards that has the names Jake and MaryRose (no space between the "y" and the "R" please) with Disney Fantasy 2012 in Disney font across the bottom.

Rockin' The Caribbean - please change the phrase to KLPs RUMmaging around the Caribbean, with Disney Fantasy 2012 somewhere in the picture

4 beach chairs in the sand with the DCL ship in the background - Disney Fantasy 2012 across the top and the names Brian Kathy Jake and MaryRose on the chairs

Porthole with Captain Mickey in a white suit - 2 separate ones, each with one name (Brian Jake) in Disney font

Porthole with Captainess (??) Minnie in a white suit - 2 separate ones, each with one name (Kathy MaryRose) in Disney font

Porthole with Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto - Disney Fantasy 2012 across the top and The Roark Family underneath that in Disney font

Pirate ºoº head (black Mickey head and red bandana with skull and crossbones hat) - 2 with pirate Mickey with the name Brian and Jake, 2 with pirate Minnie with the name Kathy and MaryRose

White life preserver with captain Mickey and Minnie - Disney Fantasy May 19 - 26 in Disney font

Shiny light blue Mickey head of the Eastern Caribbean map (with stops at St. Maarten and St. Thomas/St. John) - in one ear Disney Fantasy and in the other ear May 19 - 26 2012

What Happens on The Fantasy Stays on the Fantasy - KLPs RUMmaging around the Caribbean across the bottom

Pirates in the Caribbean (pirate Mickey swinging on a rope, starts out with the words "ahoy mateys! thar be pirates aboard! - please use the same wording, but use the names Brian, Kathy, Jake and MaryRose and The Fantasy 2012

There is absolutely no rush at all on any of these. Your creative talents are much appreciated :dance3:!

Pirates in the Caribbean (pirate Mickey swinging on a rope, starts out with the words "ahoy mateys! thar be pirates aboard! - please use the same wording, but use the names Brian, Kathy, Jake and MaryRose and The Fantasy 2012

dznyacct,

I hope this was the wording you were looking for. Let me know if you would like any changes. :)

dznyacct,

I hope this was the wording you were looking for. Let me know if you would like any changes. :)

Thank you so much :dance3:. Can I ask for one small change please? There is not a space between "Mary" and "Rose" in MaryRose. Can her name be "smooshed" together? Thanks :flower3:

Thanks MilliePie!
Any chance you saw my post a few pages back? I know you are busy and may not be to that one yet. :)

Hey a bunch of us were hoping for a magnet for the "Grand Slam Club", for those that have cruised on all four DCL ships.

My DH and I were saying we'd like one that has a baseball diamond where the bases are labeled with the name of the ship you cruised on (and in the order you cruised on them).
So for us that would be Wonder on first base, Magic on second base, Dream of third base and Fantasy on home plate.

And a disney character (Mickey or another favorite) in a baseball uniform at the plate
OR can even put the characters that are on each of the ships on each base as well (i.e. Dumbo/Timothy at home plate, etc?)

Labeled "Member of the Grand Slam Club" with family name (ours is the Schuberg Family)

So if any of you designers out there have any ideas or clip art that would work for this or even want to try and put something together, we'd really appreciate it:goodvibes

I know it's been a couple days but I finally got something together that I like enough to put out there :laughing: So is this something like what you were thinking about?

I know it's been a couple days but I finally got something together that I like enough to put out there :laughing: So is this something like what you were thinking about?

This is great. When you get a moment can you make us one? It should say Kelly and John and the ships are in this same order.

Thanks so much!

dznyacct,

Here is the fix for ya. There actually wasn't a space there..I suppose because of the capital letter it threw the kerning off. I ended up just making them two words and smooshing them together as you suggested. :)

Milliepie,

Could I get you to personalize two more for me? I missed these on my first request. I love your designs. You are great!!!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/OuYUPcJO/baseballmh2.html?refurl=d1url
With the name Caleb.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/uCc2gOZ_/Ladytrampmh.html?refurl=d1url
With the name Sarah.

I have to stop looking at your designs. They are all so cute.

Thanks so much,

Sheila

Milliepie,

Can you add #7 to Caleb's baseball Mickey's head?

Thanks,
Sheila

I like it Blueyes87! I'm pretty sure I'll be begging for this one for next spring! That's when I will have achieved my Grand Slam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter